Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

aww whats wrong? :hug:

well..this morning when I got to school, my friend returned my Breaking Dawn book..and my book was in a really horrible condition..so I joked at my friend and said "you should replace my book" we were all laughing and being noisy inside the classroom..when suddenly..a guy friend of mine screamed at me and told me to tone down..I was surprised because it was the very first time he did that to me..we've been friends for like 3 years..and he changed a lot really..since he and his girlfriend got together..he wasn't the friend i've known anymore..I was furious because I was embarrassed in front of a lot of people..and I'd rather be slapped in the face than be yelled at..I feel like it's degrading..:nono:

well..this morning when I got to school, my friend returned my Breaking Dawn book..and my book was in a really horrible condition..so I joked at my friend and said "you should replace my book" we were all laughing and being noisy inside the classroom..when suddenly..a guy friend of mine screamed at me and told me to tone down..I was surprised because it was the very first time he did that to me..we've been friends for like 3 years..and he changed a lot really..since he and his girlfriend got together..he wasn't the friend i've known anymore..I was furious because I was embarrassed in front of a lot of people..and I'd rather be slapped in the face than be yelled at..I feel like it's degrading..:nono:

THAT'S CRAPPY! I've been in a simillar situation once. :roll:

I confess I can't stop listening to Versa.