Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess I'm not gonna ask why to Andrew as he won't tell me anyway.

:roll::mrgreen:

I'll tell you :P

Generally crappy day in work where basically everything went wrong, people complained and I ended up doing practically everything as usual. The highlight though was tripping two little kids up and telling them to fuck off while their mother was more interested in who she was texting on her phone. :roll:

• Like 1

I'll tell you :P

Generally crappy day in work where basically everything went wrong, people complained and I ended up doing practically everything as usual. The highlight though was tripping two little kids up and telling them to fuck off while their mother was more interested in who she was texting on her phone. :roll:

:rotfl: You beat up CHILDREN?

Legend. :D

Why do you hate him so much?

I can understand disliking him a lot, but why hate?

cause he reckons hes really smart, but is actually fucking retarded, he is a complete pervert, doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about, has to make an attempted smartarse comment about everything, even though he normally doesnt even understand it. basically everything i hate, rolled into one.

cause he reckons hes really smart, but is actually fucking retarded, he is a complete pervert, doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about, has to make an attempted smartarse comment about everything, even though he normally doesnt even understand it. basically everything i hate, rolled into one.

Not to piss you off purposely, but you make plenty of smartarse comments yourself!