Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

yeah,I know that this is good.I thank God everyday for for letting then breath for another day!!!and I know it's sounds crazy and stuff but if you lose one of your very close friends then you'll understand.Well,I hope that you'll never understand cause it's awful lose a friend who is 14.

Look at my sig Michael....

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise.

I confess I've lost many relatives,my granpas,my granny,one of my aunt and one of my cousins but this is really relaly different.Losing someone on your own age is like losing a part of yourself but then you are sure that you'll never be able to bring it back.The pain is more than could ever imagine...but then if you make it through it you know how strong you are even not whole!

and awww thank you guys :hug:

I confess I'm off in a minute or two

Me too.

I confess I've lost many relatives,my granpas,my granny,one of my aunt and one of my cousins but this is really relaly different.Losing someone on your own age is like losing a part of yourself but be sure that you'll never be able to bring it back.The pain is more than could ever imagine...but then if you make it through it you know how strong you are even not whole!

:(

I confess I've lost many relatives,my granpas,my granny,one of my aunt and one of my cousins but this is really relaly different.Losing someone on your own age is like losing a part of yourself but then you are sure that you'll never be able to bring it back.The pain is more than could ever imagine...but then if you make it through it you know how strong you are even not whole!

I confess I feel like an idiot now