Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Exactly, and when you're helping 10-year-olds you end up doing most the work! Most were lovely though, some even gave me a cookie. I enjoyed working with them, I was only called an emo by one of them. :roll:

Did you save me any year-old cookies? lol

Ha, I bet that little kid will know the true meaning one day. lol

I confess I have to empty boxes in my room right now. I'll be done in a half hour or so.

Did you save me any year-old cookies? lol

Ha, I bet that little kid will know the true meaning one day. lol

I confess I have to empty boxes in my room right now. I'll be done in a half hour or so.

I should've! This one girl, who I depise helped out too but she stole loads of the chocolate and dropped the kids' cookies on the floor! Bitch.

I should've! This one girl, who I depise helped out too but she stole loads of the chocolate and dropped the kids' cookies on the floor! Bitch.

What a little hoe-bag! If only I was there... I would've taught her some manners!

She sure did act like she was ten.

I know, at our school we have emails with our names in for example mine is shannon.sutton@bishopbarrington.net (drop me a line xD), she once sent me an email saying "I hate you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! Love Chloe xxx" She's retarded!

She sent a really nasty one to my friend though, wonder why mine wasn't an insult. :s xD

I know, at our school we have emails with our names in for example mine is shannon.sutton@bishopbarrington.net (drop me a line xD), she once sent me an email saying "I hate you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! Love Chloe xxx" She's retarded!

She sent a really nasty one to my friend though, wonder why mine wasn't an insult. :s xD

At least she said "Love Chloe". Gimme her last name and I'll email her if you want.

^ Cheer up, you're better looking than I am.

What the fuck has looks got to do with anything? :/

I hate how self-obsessed the world has become, I don't mean you Ernie, just everyone is so uptight about their appearance, myself included, I hate it.

^ I know, but I'm still much of a catch.

Okay, but I seriously could say something! Only if you want... The offer will always stand.

Nah, I haven't done a thing to her so it would be silly. If she's like to glare everytime I speak and say shit about me, it's her perogative.