Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

no you're not :hug:

I confess I need to charge up my IPod

Fine, but I have become a recluse lately. I really need friends.

I confess my friend is coming round mine some day this week so she can sort my ipod for me on her laptop (i cant get itunes on my comp) and so we can watch the final riot. :D

Fine, but I have become a recluse lately. I really need friends.

I confess my friend is coming round mine some day this week so she can sort my ipod for me on her laptop (i cant get itunes on my comp) and so we can watch the final riot. :D

That reminds me. I confess Final Riot is the next item I'm buying from HMV

I think it's sometimes nice to just hang out at home for a few days without any interference. That's what I'll be doing all this week because my two best friends aren't going to be here :nono:

Awh that sucks, I think I saw you post that one had gone away somewhere? Or was that someone else?

Same

I mean, I know this nice group of people. All a bit crazy, varied ages and have a bit in common with me. But when I'm with them, my personality is pushed back and I barely get a word in, meaning I don't enjoy it. It's nice 'cause the older ones bring drink, but I'm kinda pressured into other stuff. :shifty:

Then the people from my school... well, they're nice but annoying after too much of them. Some I can't stand but I'm stuck with. I have nothing (barely) in common with my best friend out of that group, so it's pointless seeing them out of school.

The people I feel closest to I only know online, it's pathetic really.

I confess I feel like an idiot

Care to share?

I mean, I know this nice group of people. All a bit crazy, varied ages and have a bit in common with me. But when I'm with them, my personality is pushed back and I barely get a word in, meaning I don't enjoy it. It's nice 'cause the older ones bring drink, but I'm kinda pressured into other stuff. :shifty:

Then the people from my school... well, they're nice but annoying after too much of them. Some I can't stand but I'm stuck with. I have nothing (barely) in common with my best friend out of that group, so it's pointless seeing them out of school.

I knocked it back. :shifty:

Yeah. I know a few people. When they have parties they don't seem to know I'm there until the day of the party and they invite me out of pity.

The only time I go out is if we're going to see a movie or I organise it. Like you the people I feel closest to are online.