Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess the same!!!why you're not?

I have to go out with two friends of mine, which is all fine and good... but they hang out with loads of skater kids, who will probably hate me, and I'm not good with new people, so I just know it'll suck.

PLUS, the guy who's obsessed with me is going. URGHHH.

Why aren't you?

I have to go out with two friends of mine, which is all fine and good... but they hang out with loads of skater kids, who will probably hate me, and I'm not good with new people, so I just know it'll suck.

PLUS, the guy who's obsessed with me is going. URGHHH.

Why aren't you?

You don't like skater kids?and why to hate you?I couldn't ever hate you :mrgreen: you have a fanatic?!!!! :D you don't like that?

Cause is my friend's funeral...

You don't like skater kids?and why to hate you?I couldn't ever hate you :mrgreen: you have a fanatic?!!!! :D you don't like that?

Cause is my friend's funeral...

It's not that I don't like them, I just think they'll hate me. Most people do.

I'm so so so sorry. :( Hope it goes okay. :hug:

That was weird, srs.

Her husbend keeeeeeeeeeeeps saying im lesbian because im close with friends & hug and stuff. I mean thats not lesbian :rotfl:

& Because I like dude's who look like womans :roll: Who cares how they look? Feminime or not they have a dick. xD

Exactly!

Are you sure that they do?or you just guess?

yes,me too...

Well, a lot of people hate me for no reason.. so it's made me paranoid I guess.

These people tomorrow may be night, but I'm just a worryer, I'll just end up sitting there quietly. How exciting. :roll:

:(

:mrgreen: why you're going then?

:kiss:

Good question! I don't even know...

I never go out anymore, I've become a recluse, I like it this way.

I much prefer sitting safe and warm in my house talking to you guys on pf then sitting out in the cold, bored, with people who don't even talk to me...

But I need a life haha.

So I'll give tomorrow a chance, see how it goes, then decide whether to bother going out with them again. :/