Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Good question! I don't even know...

I never go out anymore, I've become a recluse, I like it this way.

I much prefer sitting safe and warm in my house talking to you guys on pf then sitting out in the cold, bored, with people who don't even talk to me...

But I need a life haha.

So I'll give tomorrow a chance, see how it goes, then decide whether to bother going out with them again. :/

:D

If you go out tomorrow with a mood like that and think that you're not gonna have fun and that noones gonna talk to you because they hate you,then you'll have not a good time!!!Try to think a little bit more positive!!

I know it's hard...last year I was hust like that but then I likes it...but now I feel bored again :roll: but that's another thing!!!

And DON'T TRY to compare people here with the ones outside!!!I do it all the time and I feel bad cause the guys here own and it's impossible to find better.Just don't think about that ;-)

I'm going to send you my GOOD VIBES then!!!

^ LOL.

I dream weird stuff.

I even dreamed about Ronald twice.. xD

Really? What happened?

:D

If you go out tomorrow with a mood like that and think that you're not gonna have fun and that noones gonna talk to you because they hate you,then you'll have not a good time!!!Try to think a little bit more positive!!

I know it's hard...last year I was hust like that but then I likes it...but now I feel bored again :roll: but that's another thing!!!

And DON'T TRY to compare people here with the ones outside!!!I do it all the time and I feel bad cause the guys here own and it's impossible to find better.Just don't think about that ;-)

I'm going to send you my GOOD VIBES then!!!

Haha thanks, I guess you're right! :mrgreen:

I confess I found this HILARIOUS!

A girl I used to know (now a myspaz whore)'s "hates":

rude people, arrogance, smoke, myspace whores who think they're amazing, users, fakes, paramore, fall out boy, you me at six, people who say they're hxc, mayonaise, being out in the rain, dissapointing people, let downs, backstabbers, war, religion, sunday dinner, property ladder, sluts, discrimination.

Most of the people types is her, as for hating Paramore? When we were friends, she had like 10 posters of them. :nono:

I'll stop perving now.

I confess I found this HILARIOUS!

A girl I used to know (now a myspaz whore)'s "hates":

rude people, arrogance, smoke, myspace whores who think they're amazing, users, fakes, paramore, fall out boy, you me at six, people who say they're hxc, mayonaise, being out in the rain, dissapointing people, let downs, backstabbers, war, religion, sunday dinner, property ladder, sluts, discrimination.

Most of the people types is her, as for hating Paramore? When we were friends, she had like 10 posters of them. :nono:

I'll stop perving now.

:rotfl: