Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I did when I was working, I'd earn sometimes just £14 a week and she wanted £20, so I'd give her all my money and be in debt. She said there will be more "changes" in the next few days :???:

Oh dearrrrrr, that is pretty fair to be honest.

Sure, ask for a little money if you have a job, but all of it? :roll:

Hopefully it's just a bad mood and she'll change her mind.

Oh dearrrrrr, that is pretty fair to be honest.

Sure, ask for a little money if you have a job, but all of it? :roll:

Hopefully it's just a bad mood and she'll change her mind.

Yeah I hope so, she usually says things in the moment then it just doesn't happen. But I have a washing basket in my room, lol, its not doing my own washing that bothers me, I don't mind, butttt its how its being done, its like shes trying to annoy me?

Yeah I hope so, she usually says things in the moment then it just doesn't happen. But I have a washing basket in my room, lol, its not doing my own washing that bothers me, I don't mind, butttt its how its being done, its like shes trying to annoy me?

Yeah. She's trying to irritate you... maybe make you realise you have responsibilies to be taking care of? I don't know. :/

Maybe you should just grin and bare the laundry, please her, prove her you are capable, then she may let you off for board and stuff! 8-)

That's what I'm gonna do =]

But my sister's being really difficult about it, so I think she'll probably make things worse. Meh.

How? Does she have to do stuff too?

Yup, she does NOTHING around the house, and my mum got sick of it. She'd seriously leave such a mess everywhere, I think thats why we've gotta do stuff like this, cos of her, so I think it might get worse, but because of her, if you know what I mean..

Yup, she does NOTHING around the house, and my mum got sick of it. She'd seriously leave such a mess everywhere, I think thats why we've gotta do stuff like this, cos of her, so I think it might get worse, but because of her, if you know what I mean..

Yeah, I get what you mean. Tough shit. It's like that in our house, not exactly with chores, but they do something wrong, I can't do it. That kinda thing, sucks.