Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i hope it doesnt get turned off. my life will be over. like im a texting freak and u obvi know that lol. ill like never talk to you if it gets turned off. maybe hes jsut lying liek always cuz i doubt the bills $500 anyway

hes in tHE fAmily room on the couch =/

i hope it doesnt get turned off. my life will be over. like im a texting freak and u obvi know that lol. ill like never talk to you if it gets turned off. maybe hes jsut lying liek always cuz i doubt the bills $500 anyway

hes in tHE fAmily room on the couch =/

it cant get turned off!

you'll die.

and i'll be out of one of my best friends. :crybad:

and what will i do in english? pay attention!? :nono:

text me in the morning so i know if its turned off or not. kay?

well now one of my best friends hates MY guts because my other best friend sent her a bitchy message

they dont even hang out or anything

they only know each other through me

and my best friend mentioned my name in it and made it all about me.

so my friend that received the message thinks i was talking shit about her and hates my guts and wont listen to me

she either completely ignored me today, or gave me hella dirty looks.

she's turning my other friends against me now too for something that wasnt even my fault!

just because myyy friend sent that message doesnt mean i had anything to do with it.

i didnt even know she sent it until my friend that received it forwarded it to me on myspace.

and i dont know how to tell my other best friend that she was completely out of line for sending her that bad message with out her being mad at me too. because she was actually trying to defend me in it. and some of the stuff she said was true. i want her to apologize but i know she wont.

this is horrible.

like my friends are being split in half. i cant handle it. i hate drama and conflict so much. im nevvverrr involved in it, and she just had to drag me in it and make it sound like i was talking shit about my other friend.

i almost cried in like 3 of my classes.

and on top of all that,

my friend claire is about to tell her brother JP, that I like his friend Russ. This could either go awesome or terribly bad. Especially since Russ and JP are some of my really good friends. I have a feeling this is going to go terribly bad.

today is NOT a good day.

• Like 1

wow kailey thats a bit rediculous (on your friend's part) ive had stuff liek that happen to me all the time! it really sucks jsut wait mayeb theyll get over it? =/

:hug:

and the boy stuff oh man i feel ya. last week my friend told this kid that i dont like... i jsut said he was cute .. that i liek him and ive never talked to him before so now he thinks im a creep.

but yea that stuff happens alot to me too. well at least youll never know til u try. it just might end good.

and no matter what it wont leave u guessing "well i wonder what wouldve happend if he kne i like him" ya kno?

thanks guys :hug:

and i just cant find it in me to tell my friend that sent it that my other friend hates me now.

like this is all her fault.

but she was trying to be a good friend to me and it just fucked everything over. :/

and fuucckkk! i know :/

but god. these things NEVER work out for me. ever.

and ive like him for.....a year?

yeah long time. haha.

youre welcome :hug:

yea well can u explain it to her nicely? like say something like "i know you were trying to help me out and be a good friend but it turns out she hates me now cuz of what you said..."

idk lol.

ya trust me i know how ya feel its always liek that with me

liek today this boy who knows im like CRAZY about him was walking with me in the hall and he grabs my hand and w're hold hands in the hall. and the i was like "what are u doing" hes like "i just love ya"

and im thinking wtf he has a gf. =/

love ya too alex! :hug:

but yeah i should probably say something like that. especially since im going to her house tonight. ahhhh. every one thinks im like a super bitch now too. :/

whaatt? thats crazy! thats messed up too.

ohh my god, i hate when the guy you like has a gf.

seriously, when Russ (the guy I like) started going out with this one girl, i seriously didnt go to school for a few days. Oh! And I actually found out when I was on skype with Alex awhile ago and I had to get off because I was like a second away from going into hysterics. and it realllllyy sucks when you see other girls flirting with them, because you dont know how they feel about it too, you know?

AND HE LOOKS LIKE A MIX OF JIM HALPERT (John Krasinski) AND ROBERT PATTINSON.

im like holyshitsomdffgdfmidnfommmfggg everytime i talk to him.

hahaha

love ya too alex.

but yeah i should probably say something like that. especially since im going to her house tonight. ahhhh. every one thinks im like a super bitch now too. :/

whaatt? thats crazy! thats messed up too.

ohh my god, i hate when the guy you like has a gf.

seriously, when Russ (the guy I like) started going out with this one girl, i seriously didnt go to school for a few days. Oh! And I actually found out when I was on skype with Alex awhile ago and I had to get off because I was like a second away from going into hysterics. and it realllllyy sucks when you see other girls flirting with them, because you dont know how they feel about it too, you know?

AND HE LOOKS LIKE A MIX OF JIM HALPERT (John Krasinski) AND ROBERT PATTINSON.

im like holyshitsomdffgdfmidnfommmfggg everytime i talk to him.

hahaha

aww wow yea well try to if not then thats ok ull prob (or might) get up the nerve to say something. it may jsut take some time

yea i was like uhh can u stop she prob wants to like beat me up lol.

yea i hate it. it sucks cuz im liek ahh i never have a bf and the guy i liek has a gf omg it really sucks.

awww wow yea boys are a mess i swear.

ya when girls flirt with the guy i like oh freakin man i get SO mad... im kind of a jealous person. =/

wha.. what?!?!?! no way!! omg hotttttt i wanna see him! lol

well now one of my best friends hates MY guts because my other best friend sent her a bitchy message

they dont even hang out or anything

they only know each other through me

and my best friend mentioned my name in it and made it all about me.

so my friend that received the message thinks i was talking shit about her and hates my guts and wont listen to me

she either completely ignored me today, or gave me hella dirty looks.

she's turning my other friends against me now too for something that wasnt even my fault!

just because myyy friend sent that message doesnt mean i had anything to do with it.

i didnt even know she sent it until my friend that received it forwarded it to me on myspace.

and i dont know how to tell my other best friend that she was completely out of line for sending her that bad message with out her being mad at me too. because she was actually trying to defend me in it. and some of the stuff she said was true. i want her to apologize but i know she wont.

this is horrible.

like my friends are being split in half. i cant handle it. i hate drama and conflict so much. im nevvverrr involved in it, and she just had to drag me in it and make it sound like i was talking shit about my other friend.

i almost cried in like 3 of my classes.

and on top of all that,

my friend claire is about to tell her brother JP, that I like his friend Russ. This could either go awesome or terribly bad. Especially since Russ and JP are some of my really good friends. I have a feeling this is going to go terribly bad.

today is NOT a good day.

Are they really worth keeping as a friend, if they're just going to drop your name when they bitch about others? Seems like neither could give a toss about you, so fuck 'em. Find friends that give a crap.

If the other one's willing to believe her word over yours, without even listening to you, then all you can do really is say "Look, I said fuck all, but if you'd rather believe that bitch over me, then fuck you. I got better, more important things to worry about."

Honestly? Sounds like neither of them gave a shite about you in the first place. You've got two middle fingers on each hand, apply liberally.

awww kailey i remember that :(

get skype again you ho bag.

yeah that was baadd. haha.

ill try!

but it always takes up a ton of memory on my computer and makes it run really slow.

aww wow yea well try to if not then thats ok ull prob (or might) get up the nerve to say something. it may jsut take some time

yea i was like uhh can u stop she prob wants to like beat me up lol.

yea i hate it. it sucks cuz im liek ahh i never have a bf and the guy i liek has a gf omg it really sucks.

awww wow yea boys are a mess i swear.

ya when girls flirt with the guy i like oh freakin man i get SO mad... im kind of a jealous person. =/

wha.. what?!?!?! no way!! omg hotttttt i wanna see him! lol

yeah. i probably will. because were both weird like well just be sitting there slient and then one of us will just like confess so much shit and get stuff off our chest. so itll probably happen.

awww man that sucks. well she didnt see you too, right?

me too!!

jesuss, i am so not a jealous person. but i get FURIOUS when other girls flirt with them. like everytime i see his ex gf from a distance im like "fuckin biiitchh!!!!" hahaha. she cant hear me though. like i personally have nothing against her, shes really nice, its just this raging jealously. ive never had it before, but i get so jealous over him its crazy!! hahaha.

ahahaha yeahh!!

and its so weird. like none of my friends think hes hot! well, they think hes cute. But then one day, he had to dress up for like this one class, but he ended up looking like EDWARD CULLEN. and my friend Sam was like "HOLYY SHIITT KAILEY RUSS LOOKS LIKE EDWARD OHH MYY GODD" and i was like "HEYYY BACCKKK THE FUUCKK UPP SAMM"

hahahahahahahah

my mom even thinks hes hot! its REALLY creepy. like he works at the grocery store by my house and my mom was like "kailey he is REALLY attractive!!" like every 5 minutes. Ahahah. I was like "NO. MOM. NO. THATS CREEPY. DONT SAY THAT. EVER."

and sorry for all the double posts. my internet is fail right now.

and catie as soon as myspace loads ill show you a picture. hahahaha :P

yeah that was baadd. haha.

ill try!

but it always takes up a ton of memory on my computer and makes it run really slow.

yeah. i probably will. because were both weird like well just be sitting there slient and then one of us will just like confess so much shit and get stuff off our chest. so itll probably happen.

awww man that sucks. well she didnt see you too, right?

me too!!

jesuss, i am so not a jealous person. but i get FURIOUS when other girls flirt with them. like everytime i see his ex gf from a distance im like "fuckin biiitchh!!!!" hahaha. she cant hear me though. like i personally have nothing against her, shes really nice, its just this raging jealously. ive never had it before, but i get so jealous over him its crazy!! hahaha.

ahahaha yeahh!!

and its so weird. like none of my friends think hes hot! well, they think hes cute. But then one day, he had to dress up for like this one class, but he ended up looking like EDWARD CULLEN. and my friend Sam was like "HOLYY SHIITT KAILEY RUSS LOOKS LIKE EDWARD OHH MYY GODD" and i was like "HEYYY BACCKKK THE FUUCKK UPP SAMM"

hahahahahahahah

my mom even thinks hes hot! its REALLY creepy. like he works at the grocery store by my house and my mom was like "kailey he is REALLY attractive!!" like every 5 minutes. Ahahah. I was like "NO. MOM. NO. THATS CREEPY. DONT SAY THAT. EVER."

and sorry for all the double posts. my internet is fail right now.

and catie as soon as myspace loads ill show you a picture. hahahaha :P

well good then good i really hope it works out. keep me updated?

well i dont think she did. but im not sure.

ahahah yea i know what u mean. there are so many girls im like ughhhhhhhh i hate her but i really dont im jsut jealous and i get so mad lol.

ahahaha whooaaaa man lucky u got an edward look alike there lol. all the guys (well most) at my school are so gross.

ahah your mom?! lmao thats funny. sounds JUST like my mom tho actually haha youre mom seems pretty cool just from that lmao.

yea thats cool with the double posts

Are they really worth keeping as a friend, if they're just going to drop your name when they bitch about others? Seems like neither could give a toss about you, so fuck 'em. Find friends that give a crap.

If the other one's willing to believe her word over yours, without even listening to you, then all you can do really is say "Look, I said fuck all, but if you'd rather believe that bitch over me, then fuck you. I got better, more important things to worry about."

Honestly? Sounds like neither of them gave a shite about you in the first place. You've got two middle fingers on each hand, apply liberally.

Yeah but the one that sent is my best friend. Like we've been best friends since we were like 3. And the other friend I actually am considering just letting her go. But I at least want to try and fix this first.

well good then good i really hope it works out. keep me updated?

well i dont think she did. but im not sure.

ahahah yea i know what u mean. there are so many girls im like ughhhhhhhh i hate her but i really dont im jsut jealous and i get so mad lol.

ahahaha whooaaaa man lucky u got an edward look alike there lol. all the guys (well most) at my school are so gross.

ahah your mom?! lmao thats funny. sounds JUST like my mom tho actually haha youre mom seems pretty cool just from that lmao.

yea thats cool with the double posts

of course! ill be on here when i go to her house so ill let you know.

yeahhh me too!

and yeah apparently! ive always thought he kinda looked like him a little. but that day confirmed it. yeah him and his friends are pretty much the only good guys at my school. haha.

yeaaaahh! she was being so creepy!

yeah she can be pretty cool. except when he was our bag boy and asked if we wanted help taking our groceries outside. my mom was like "no its okay". i yelled at her when we got outside. haha. i was like "MOOOM WHY DID YOU SAY NO?!!?" ahaha

okay catie ill pm you the pic of him because ill feel creepy posting it here. hahaha

yeh, just we never get to talk anymore

i know :/

im sorry

msn never signs on because the wifi signal is so weak

aim doesnt work either

:/

of course! ill be on here when i go to her house so ill let you know.

yeahhh me too!

and yeah apparently! ive always thought he kinda looked like him a little. but that day confirmed it. yeah him and his friends are pretty much the only good guys at my school. haha.

yeaaaahh! she was being so creepy!

yeah she can be pretty cool. except when he was our bag boy and asked if we wanted help taking our groceries outside. my mom was like "no its okay". i yelled at her when we got outside. haha. i was like "MOOOM WHY DID YOU SAY NO?!!?" ahaha

okay catie ill pm you the pic of him because ill feel creepy posting it here. hahaha

okay cool thanks

hahah omg awesome!!! hahaha wow youre mom blewwww it lmao. thats funny tho like a mom saying that about a guy ure age. well my mom does that she always sees boys when we are at stores and stuff and goes "catie omg hes cute go talk to him"

or "wooow hes so youre type"

im like mom..jsut stop lol

ahaha okay

okay cool thanks

hahah omg awesome!!! hahaha wow youre mom blewwww it lmao. thats funny tho like a mom saying that about a guy ure age. well my mom does that she always sees boys when we are at stores and stuff and goes "catie omg hes cute go talk to him"

or "wooow hes so youre type"

im like mom..jsut stop lol

ahaha okay

hahaha i knooww! she was like "OHH WAS THAT HIM? I wasnt paying attention I was talking to the cashier" i was like "YEAH MOM HE HAD A NAME TAG. AND HE LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME AS HE DID 5 MINUTES AGO WHEN HE WAS WASHING THE FREEZER WINDOWS!!"

hahaha