Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i'm in so much fucking pain, i can't sleep. I feel like i'm going to throw up. My right side of abdomen right below my ribs is cramping and i keep having sharp pains there. Then the pain radiates to my entire stomach. Something is seriously wrong, but i don't want to go to the hospital. I hate the damn hospital. Damnit :/

Newcastle play Sunderland in a couple of hours time, I'm posting a rant about it in advance. That, is how confident I am that Newcastle are going to be embarassingly shite today. An afternoon of shouting at the TV? You bet!

Lmfao my uncle and my sister were talking about this yesterday. I have no interest in football whatsoever but duh Newcastle will be shite. Nothing good ever comes from the north-east. :rotfl:

WHATS MY MUMS PROBLEM??

:crybad:

shes still pissed at me over nothing yesterday, but she hints to my siblings, in my earshot that I might take them out today, so I get them dressed and tell them I'll take them to get a sweet, thinking finally she'll maybe drop her attitude towards me. but my sister didn't eat her lunch, so I told her she needs to eat it to get a sweet, so she goes crying to my mum that I'm going to the shop without her.. wtf? she's 4, so I can't blame her, but that set my mum off, calling me a bitch and telling me im taking none of them, and then i tried to explain and she talks over me saying she's not listening, then LOUDLY tells them my other sister will go to the shop and get them a sweet, and apologising to them. what the hellllllllllllllllllllllll. ive done fuck all. so I guess I'm staying in my room all day out of her fucking way.

Yeah, Can't have anymore of this sitting around bull shit, I have to get out of here. I can't do anything right away though as I don't have shit and I don't have an idea whatsoever on how to live by myself out there. I know exactly where to go to get help with this kind of thing but that's risky itself, Last time I went there I met a lot of dangerous guys. It's either kill or be killed over there lmao and I don't-I'm not capable of that!-anyway...Yeah

Damn.

Last night didn't go as planned. My friend M called me and told me that our friend A is in one party that we should go. I hated to be there. Then they decided to hit the club and I thought we were going to a bar, not a club. I left.

I went to my bf's appartment and he was there doing schoolwork with his friend 'till 2am. I fell asleep on his bed and woke up when my bf tried to get my clothes off (I was wearing lots of clothes because it was cold). I had a nice morning but still I'm so sleepy.

And I'm not sure am I going to Lappland with him... I'm kinda confused. He told me that the funeral is on valentine's day... But am I invited? Soooooo confusing. I don't know anything.

I wish it would be next weekend so I could get all these things fixed. I've been wondering about one thing I should ask him...