The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

ita been raining here nonstop since last month

its suposse to rain all this week

it better not rain friday ill be pissed i have lawn seats for this paramore show i dont want to get rained on

ah yes! how long are they out of town for?

Till Wednesday.

are you pulling a tom cruise in risky business and just running around you house blasting it? cuz if so thats legendary lol

God, I wish. I would do that but my neighbors are well aware that I'm home alone and they have no problem coming over to tell me to turn it off.

I'm actually just sitting in my room painting. How unexciting.

Till Wednesday.

God, I wish. I would do that but my neighbors are well aware that I'm home alone and they have no problem coming over to tell me to turn it off.

I'm actually just sitting in my room painting. How unexciting.

hey man, painting can be pretty intense lol

what kind of stuff do you paint?

hey man, painting can be pretty intense lol

what kind of stuff do you paint?

Well, right now I'm doing a Jack's Mannequin inspired piece.

But its really like, the first thing that I've done that hasnt been a class assignment. I did this one still life painting of music stuff a couple months back.

I'm kinda a noob when it comes to the painting thing.

Well, right now I'm doing a Jack's Mannequin inspired piece.

But its really like, the first thing that I've done that hasnt been a class assignment. I did this one still life painting of music stuff a couple months back.

I'm kinda a noob when it comes to the painting thing.

thats really cool though, i love painting. i used to be really into painting landscapes, specifically beaches. now i do mostly abstract like, weird colored things kind of almost but not really warhol-ish just for the fun of it

thats really cool though, i love painting. i used to be really into painting landscapes, specifically beaches. now i do mostly abstract like, weird colored things kind of almost but not really warhol-ish just for the fun of it

Thats awesome! I'm no good at landscapes.

I definitely like the more abstract stuff. The one I'm working on now is more of an abstract/typography kind of painting. Words and whatnot. I'm still working on the background though. Thats the downside of oil painting, it takes forever to dry and I need it to dry before I can do the words because I dont want it to blend.

Thats awesome! I'm no good at landscapes.

I definitely like the more abstract stuff. The one I'm working on now is more of an abstract/typography kind of painting. Words and whatnot. I'm still working on the background though. Thats the downside of oil painting, it takes forever to dry and I need it to dry before I can do the words because I dont want it to blend.

yeah abstract is super fun. and i dont think ive ever painted with oil haha, but i know its a pain, ive always used acrylic.