Thank you ;-) although you had to pick the worst of the 3 to quote :rotfl:
There were more? :o

Honestly I didn't realize them! :o:willy_nilly:

*tries to find more pics of matt*

Cool Lookin'

DSCF6072.jpg

Retard

DSCF4162.jpg

Yay! I found them! Those are damn cool Matt! I love the first one! You look so good there! The other one.. haha cracked me up. :rotfl:

But still they're both great!

Don er flere enn rett! my norwegian suck so please forgive me! i'm better to speack swedish so... =D

Oh you are perfectly welcome! :hug:

Hehe, I think it would be better with:

Det er riktig!

You're lucky you can speak swedish! ;D Haha

:roll:

No? :rotfl: My gf showed me a quote off some website today.. let me just find it :P

"For the most part, men hate cute. We don't want to hear about it, we don't want to see it, and we sure as hell don't want to be it. If we come down stairs after getting dressed and you tell us we look cute, there's a 100 per cent chance we're changing. We're supposed to be your protector, your rock, and cute does not fit into that picture."

So true :lol:

Det er riktig!

Don er flere enn rett! my norwegian sucks so please forgive me! i'm better to speack swedish so... =D

Oh you are perfectly welcome! :hug:

I don't think its fair that you can talk in different languages :rotfl:

• Like 1

Det er riktig!

Okay! I tried to translate it to word to word like "You are more than right" u know. :rotfl:

Hehe! But isn't it right that u Norwegians can also speak Swedish? :P So you are lucky too! :D

I don't think its fair that you can talk in different languages :rotfl:
Haha! I think it's not fair that I can't speak English as well as you guys do. ;-)

Why am I so off topic again ??? :shifty:

No? :rotfl: My gf showed me a quote off some website today.. let me just find it :P

"For the most part, men hate cute. We don't want to hear about it, we don't want to see it, and we sure as hell don't want to be it. If we come down stairs after getting dressed and you tell us we look cute, there's a 100 per cent chance we're changing. We're supposed to be your protector, your rock, and cute does not fit into that picture."

So true :lol:

+rep on that one :rotfl:

I learn French (but I hate it :P) and I used to learn German (but I can't remember any of it)

But the reality is that we only really need to know English, so it doesn't actually matter :lol:

Ah okey. French is pretty cool though :D

We learn norwegian(obviously :P), french, english. And we can understand swedish and danish, and some german. :]

Okay! I tried to translate it to word to word like "You are more than right" u know. :rotfl:

Hehe! But isn't it right that u Norwegians can also speak Swedish? :P So you are lucky too! :D

Haha! I think it's not fair that I can't speak English as well as you guys do. ;-)

Why am I so off topic again ??? :shifty:

Haha, okey. I don't really think there is a way to translate that to something you would say in norwegian. :]

We're not very good at speaking it, but we have no problem understanding it, haha. We try to speak it though, just for fun. :P

@Matt, haha. English is no problem, because I use it almost as much as norwegian, and i prefer it over all the other languages. :P French is the hardest, but I still love learning new languages, so that's kinda why I remember it. And swedish and danish is so much alike norwegian. Simple as that:wink: