Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

^ Lol.

Does this redhead work for you?

hayley-williams-80376.jpg

oooo yeah 8-)

I read that people don't think she's pretty at all, Or else say that she's ugly. I can't believe how those people get to those places to say that. Just proves how far my understanding is from the answer.

Edit: Earnie Ball, I totally agree. She was super fine in the emergency video.

She's really pretty today but back then? BOMBIN'.

Earnie Ball, I totally agree. She was super fine in the emergency video.

She's really pretty today but back then? BOMBIN'.

Emergency video ftw! Zing.

And I definitely agree with the second statement.

lol I never saw her as wearing boyish clothing here. Not saying it's wrong to think that but now that you mention it she's wearing the same clothes as the others. But Hayley in jeans like that means there is a happy Chris. :)

lol I never saw her as wearing boyish clothing here. Not saying it's wrong to think that but now that you mention it she's wearing the same clothes as the others. But Hayley in jeans like that means there is a happy Chris. :)

as others?

Look at her tshirts back in the day, their all up to her neck, now she wears then low and we can see some boob. thats what i mean, her clothing back then was way more boyish-er than now.

as others?

Look at her tshirts back in the day, their all up to her neck, now she wears then low and we can see some boob. thats what i mean, her clothing back then was way more boyish-er than now.

the guys in the band.

Edit: Sometimes I honestly can't tell these days from girl to woman. Like the singer from Tokio Hotel for instance. He's sooo pretty, And so are some of those scene guys. Some are damn prettier than my gf!

the guys in the band.

Edit: Sometimes I honestly can't tell these days from girl to woman. Like the singer from Tokio Hotel for instance. He's sooo pretty, And so are some of those scene guys. Some are damn prettier than my gf!

HAHAHAHAHA, wow if i was your gf i'd slapped you nao.

And yes i have the biggest weak for the tokio hotel leadsinger, he's so pretty everything is perfect, i'd totally show him ohyeah best of both worlds.

wtf I just noticed I said "girl to woman" i mean guy to girl.

We'll keep that prettier thing a secret.

And yes, Bill. I'd go gay for him any second.

I ain't the one being stabbed though. :shifty:

OMG I LOVE YOU. you're like the first guy who doesn't says something bad about him.

tumblr_kvg76pS8Nt1qao14eo1_500.jpg

billlaaababy.