Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Idk if they're still friends. but they're still on picture's paparazzi &stuff.

Hahaha, I LOVE THAT SHOW OMFG. Its quite .. entertaining.

& she's adorable, im glad she won that other girl vanessa scared the SHIT outta me xD

Actually, he is far worse.

well imo he is. i don't have the "scene emo" boy taste like all of you have lol.

the mcr guy makes me want to puke. sorry. ahahha.

\

brittany-flickinger.0.0.0x0.422x600.jpeg

Prrr, Brittany Flickinger she won Paris Hilton's new BFF. She's amazingly hot/cute xD

omg. she is sooooo cute.

well imo he is. i don't have the "scene emo" boy taste like all of you have lol.

the mcr guy makes me want to puke. sorry. ahahha.

Okay, let's get this straight: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ARE NOT SCENE KIDS. I detest scene kids and their "music", it's all "look at my side fringe aren't I hawt". All Time Low, Metro Station, Cobra Starship... etc.. they are all scene kids. You're entitled to hate GERARD and mcr all you like, but do NOT say they are scene because that is an insult to not just them, but me.

Okay, let's get this straight: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ARE NOT SCENE KIDS. I detest scene kids and their "music", it's all "look at my side fringe aren't I hawt". All Time Low, Metro Station, Cobra Starship... etc.. they are all scene kids. You're entitled to hate GERARD and mcr all you like, but do NOT say they are scene because that is an insult to not just them, but me.

i didn't say THEY were scene. i don't think mcr is scene at all.

emo is more the word.

but are you seriously mad?

Guest JadeIsRad

Don't even get me started on the whole 'scene kids' and 'emo' thing. It pisses me off so much. People just don't understand 'labels'.

i didn't say THEY were scene. i don't think mcr is scene at all.

emo is more the word.

but are you seriously mad?

Uhm, yes, by saying this: i don't have the "scene emo" boy taste like all of you have lol. I feel extremely insulted. I don't like bands because they have scene/emo members. I like them because of the music, occassionally taking a liking to some members. It just irritates me that I'm being categorised as one of those girls that are into "scene". I hate it.

Uhm, yes, by saying this: i don't have the "scene emo" boy taste like all of you have lol. I feel extremely insulted. I don't like bands because they have scene/emo members. I like them because of the music, occassionally taking a liking to some members. It just irritates me that I'm being categorised as one of those girls that are into "scene". I hate it.

um. excuse me but, i am allowed to like whatever i like. and you are allowed to like whatever you like. weather it be scene or not.

sorry for insulting you.

FYI; emo is short for EMOTION. Surely, ALL music is EMO because otherwise, it wouldn't have emotion and it would be nothing. Think about that.

i know emo is short for emotion. "emotionally hardcore." is what emo is short for. i don't have anything against emo people, they just aren't my preference.