Obama day!

Sophie_*!

the thing i hate is when peopel dnt liek obama cuz of his race. you can dislike him for other reasons but jsut not liking him cuz of his race is wrong. and im not saying that anyone here is. im jsut making a general statement.

obama

the thing i hate is when peopel dnt liek obama cuz of his race. you can dislike him for other reasons but jsut not liking him cuz of his race is wrong. and im not saying that anyone here is. im jsut making a general statement.

obama<3

Agreed!!!

IMO he's a great guy, and I think he'll be a great president!!

Loved his speech!!!

Obama <3

GObama

see what i did i took your lil thing and changed it to be annoying.

its not annoying. everyone is entitled to there opinions

dont care is anyone one loves him or hates just just as long as they kno why and arent just saying it cuz every one else is.

Take it you don't like Obama?

haha yea pretty much.

I really did love his speech.

Just the bit when he said about how 60 years ago his father wouldn't get served in a restaurant. I think I've mentioned that before but it's just ridiculous how that was true.

Yep it's ridiculous!!

Today really is a monumentle day in the history of the US.

& for the world really.

It just shows how far black people have come.

Like as u said, 60 years ago a black person couldn't get served among other things - and now there's the first ever black president!!

It's incredible!!

meh i was in class when he gave his speech so i didn't watch it. i did watch the parade though and it was boring (at least to me it was). honestly we're just gonna have to wait and see what he does (my mom says i should at least respect the guy so i'm gonna do that but the second he does something wrong hes gonna get slammed by me).

theres the best opinion i can give without going all nobama on your butt.

leaves.thread.