Obama day!

Sophie_*!

days like today I wish I was American
I also though like that.

I'm sorry to say but it's so good that we got rid of mr. Bush and finally Obama is the president. Obama rules and the party was amazing! My sister watched it for hours in the internet. Did anyone see that George Bush senior touched some soldier's ass? :mrgreen: That was a funny moment. :P

• Like 1

this day completely infuriates me, and not just because i don't support obama.

the district mandated that all schools in the district take an hour out of their school day to watch this guy get sworn in. they also made every single student in the district write an essay about this guy. now, i'm not a dumbass, and i can see right through that.

nevertheless, i let them know how i felt in my essay. :twisted:

this day completely infuriates me, and not just because i don't support obama.

the district mandated that all schools in the district take an hour out of their school day to watch this guy get sworn in. they also made every single student in the district write an essay about this guy. now, i'm not a dumbass, and i can see right through that.

nevertheless, i let them know how i felt in my essay. :twisted:

Same with our school. Some teachers cried too.

I wanna be frank, I don't like Obama, he's more of a celebrity than a president. My mom even compared him to Hannah Montana! It really pisses me off because to only reason why he won is because he's black, and that's not even being racist. He's only been Senator for 2 years, whereas McCain has been in the government forever; has been a POW for 11 years. Also, Obama hasn't even served our country... Ack, I could go on...

I wanna be frank, I don't like Obama, he's more of a celebrity than a president. My mom even compared him to Hannah Montana! It really pisses me off because to only reason why he won is because he's black, and that's not even being racist. He's only been Senator for 2 years, whereas McCain has been in the government forever; has been a POW for 11 years. Also, Obama hasn't even served our country... Ack, I could go on...

Everyone has opinions.

But i actually believe in him. He can do this country some good. People believe in him thats why they voted for him. And lets not judge the man yet its only his first day as a President. :)

Everyone has opinions.

But i actually believe in him. He can do this country some good. Because he's black, thats why they voted for him. And lets not judge the man yet its only his first day as a President. :)

Fixed

Omg, like a lot of ppl said that they didn't even watch the previous inaugarations, but they wanna watch this one. Why this one?

I did like the whole celebration and everything tho, it's just not fair that they didn't do all that stuff for the previous presidents. I mean come on, who spends over 150 million on an inaugaration, that's ridonkulous! I just don't like the fact that Obama's getting all this attention for all the wrong reasons, but I still think he's a cool guy tho.

Fixed

OMG. Thats not the only reason why. and lets not forget that majority of the votes were from White people...why would white people vote for him if this presidential race was about color. ITS NOT. People need CHANGE they are tired of the same ol. They believe in him.

I don't even get how people can hate him this early, just give him a chance.

• Like 1

OMG. Thats not the only reason why. and lets not forget that majority of the votes were from White people...why would white people vote for him if this presidential race was about color. ITS NOT. People need CHANGE they are tired of the same ol. They believe in him.

I don't even how people can hate him this early, just give him a chance.

It is, face it, also many white people voted him for that same reason.

I have nothing against him, I just hate the reasons why he was voted.

Plus, I'm republican!