No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Yeah, for some reason, when it comes to that venue, Camden and Philly are interchangeable.

They do it up here too. If a show's in Lowell, MA, or Mansfield, MA, they'll sometimes say it's in Boston... even though Boston's 40 minutes away. lol

Maybe. There's definitely a fan club presale, but I don't know about m&g's or anything since it's not their tour. However, if you join now, you'll get this presale and still be a member when they do their next headlining tour. :)

I want to go to Camden, but it's the 2nd most dangerous city in the United States lol.

But they have a pit, and it looked like PNC didn't have one.

I know Camden seems like a really scary place, after everything we hear about it, but I've seen a show at that venue, and it was fine. Just don't get lost going down some sketchy sidestreet, and you'll be okay.

As for the pit vs. seats thing... at a show this big, I'd rather pay $70 for a really good seat instead of pit admission because at least your seat is reserved for you. Maybe it's me getting older, but I don't want to pay $70 to be squished between a bunch of sweaty kids for an entire show. :P

I know Camden seems like a really scary place, after everything we hear about it, but I've seen a show at that venue, and it was fine. Just don't get lost going down some sketchy sidestreet, and you'll be okay.

As for the pit vs. seats thing... at a show this big, I'd rather pay $70 for a really good seat instead of pit admission because at least your seat is reserved for you. Maybe it's me getting older, but I don't want to pay $70 to be squished between a bunch of sweaty kids for an entire show. :P

Yeah that's true. I just hope good seats are available

thats very true

especially since they're just opening

however, my dad gets free box seats from work

so i think i'll buy floor from the pfc for paramore's set

and then just go up to my dad's box when they're done

best of both worlds that way + free food

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but is anyone else slightly shocked at how long this tour is. I mean they'll basically be a warm up band until the start of August, so it's unlikely they'll release the new album while they're a supporting band. They're more likely to release it once this tour is over and then go on their own HEADLINING tour.

Maybe I'm just a little bitter because I have to wait longer for the next album than I first thought, what does everyone else think?