Most overrated single?: song elimination round one!

Parame

Most ovverated!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Most ovverated!

i voted misery business

its not that its a bad song or anything

i just hate how its become their 'signature' and its nowhere near their best work

everyone knows that song and i'm kind of sick of it

i completly agree with you.

• Like 1

i feel important when people quote me, haha

thanks guys :)

and i just have to say that i find it slightly annoying when people hate on decode just because it was on the twilight soundtrack

i'm sure a lot of people genuinely don't find it that good or whatever

but i've also noticed some people hate it because they hate twilight, which is a little unfair imo

omg yah same!

liek oh well it was in a movie that you dont like its a good song... i bet if it wasnt a part of twilight they would like it.

and im not sayin that for all the people who dont like decode. before people jump down my throat

omg yah same!

liek oh well it was in a movie that you dont like its a good song... i bet if it wasnt a part of twilight they would like it.

and im not sayin that for all the people who dont like decode. before people jump down my throat

same here

i'm not claiming thats the case with everybody

but i defintely agree, i think a lot more people would like it if it wasn't involved with twilight

and i'm not just saying that because i am also a twilight fan

its pretty common for people to hate on things just because its 'cool' at the time

oh ya exactly tons of people dont liek things cuz it popular. and its obnoxious. ugh lol.

but im not gunna lie i do get like that like with paramore it annoys me theyre so popular now. so i really have no place to say anything. but i dont go around complaing constantly about it. and it snot liek i ahte them now or anything theyre still my fav band so whatever

yeah agreed

the twilight crazyness has gotten on my nerves more than once too

but i'm not going to claim i hate it just because its popular

screw everyone else, if you like it you like it

paramore will always be my favorite band regardless of how many records they sell or how many fans they have

and i'll remember how awesome twilight is even after all the 12 year old girls find some new fad

fuck them

• Like 1

yeah agreed

the twilight crazyness has gotten on my nerves more than once too

but i'm not going to claim i hate it just because its popular

screw everyone else, if you like it you like it

paramore will always be my favorite band regardless of how many records they sell or how many fans they have

and i'll remember how awesome twilight is even after all the 12 year old girls find some new fad

fuck them

Couldn't agree more about twilight.