Question about Twilight series, please help.

vikaofpmore

I heard she will finish it, but she just didn't say when..

http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

(Maybe I just don't understand everything..)

Edit:

"So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely."

I heard she will finish it, but she just didn't say when..

http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

(Maybe I just don't understand everything..)

Edit:

"James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story..."

I don't know who James is, but I would so watch that.

Assuming he's another "vampire", he'd have to say something like "You're pathetic. Protecting livestock as if it's capable of producing something other than nutrition and sustainence for our kind. Now, where is your weak human to protect you?" just before lifting him up by his throat and impailing him through the chest with a longsword, and just whilst he's dying, smirk and growl; "She's next.".

Hell yeah, that'd kick ass.

Assuming he's another "vampire", he'd have to say something like "You're pathetic. Protecting livestock as if it's capable of producing something other than nutrition and sustainence for our kind. Now, where is your weak human to protect you?" just before lifting him up by his throat and impailing him through the chest with a longsword, and just whilst he's dying, smirk and growl; "She's next.".

you are my hero

that would be the best thing ever

Fuck off. If you don't like twilight,don't post on this thread.

Twimom getting angry. 8-)

If they ever make a movie for Midnight Sun, I want you to be to director.