senses fail!!!!

ezekielwhore

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senses Fail is one of my favorite bands.. I love the irony of dying on your birthday, that song gets stuck in my head for daysssss. Has anyone heard their song on the Tony Hawk American Wasteland Soundtrack? It basically just Buddy talking, but it's hilarious! An old Suicidal Tendencies cover, Institutionalized. But yeah, can't wait to see these guys at Warped!

Senses Fail is one of my favorite bands.. I love the irony of dying on your birthday, that song gets stuck in my head for daysssss. Has anyone heard their song on the Tony Hawk American Wasteland Soundtrack? It basically just Buddy talking, but it's hilarious! An old Suicidal Tendencies cover, Institutionalized. But yeah, can't wait to see these guys at Warped!

ohh i love that cover! it is indeed hilarious!! "all i wanted was a pepsi but she wouldn't give it to me" hahaha...

• 2 months later...

FALL/WINTER TOUR WITH SAOSIN, BLEEDING THROUGH, and I AM AVALANCHE.

presale tix: http://sensesfail.ducatking.com/allevents.php?a=d&p=2

more dates will be added. also, the link takes you to the second page of dates, so click the previous button if you don't see your state or whatever. but they will be adding more dates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the lovely Miss Lisa :] i figured i would give this lot a shot

I coudn't find 'Let It Enfold You' unfortunately, but i thought i may as well pick up 'Still Searching' and i do very much like it.

Oh especially Can't Be Saved i love that song yay they are gooood

Oh and i kinda have a chance to see them sometime in November i think it's the 13th :S

At Taste Of Chaos but i have no idea if i will go yet, the only other band i have listened to and like that are going is Taking Back Sunday but we will see =]