Memphis TN...home of the blues

No_Sir!

I saw paramore last night and let me just start out by saying it was amazing!! THey did an awesome job and there was so much energy going around.

I got to the venue at about 4:40 and when i got on the tram(we have to go across the MS river) I saw Faith and Kc. So we got to hang out and talk and take pics. WE went around searching for the meet and greet place. Long story short we finally found it. SO while we were waiting Justin finally shows up. SO we hung out a bit then FINALLY the dude comes back and takes us to our palce. By then it wasabout 6:00. He said we would have 20 minutes with the band. After we got our stuff signed and pics taken the dude was like if y'all want a good seat y'all need to go now. But we stayed a bit longer and i got to be on Josh's team playing fooseball! Zac and some other kid totally beat us but hey it was awesome. Hayley complemented my shirt and said she would have to get one!! It was awesome. I was talking to Zac about warped and he was like"THEY ARE WILD INDIANS!!" On this meet and greet he was not shy at all!. WHen i was talking to him he had his arm around me. Itw as pretty sweet. I only got a pic alone with zac and josh because we only had 5 minutes there because the stupid radio stations meet and greet and everyone was crowding hayley but at least i got a group shot! :mrgreen:

THe night was phenomenal. But for some reason they did something to hayley's mic and she sounded a little chipmunk but all in all it was good. It was almost a sold out show and it was so fun to watch the crowd doing all the hand movements. " WE are BRoken was beautiful and so was emergency! Words can not explain"My Heart" it was so peaceful. YOu just wanted to close your eyes and listen.

WHen they were about to get into some slow songs Hayley was like" Ok now lets get a little jazzy cuz i know y'all have blues, we've heard."I was sitting iright by the sound thing and taylor and josh were standing right there with their friends. BUt girls I think one of them was Josh's girlfriend. When he walked off it looked like they were holding hands. :crybad: I'll post my pics when they load.

(sry long post but it was amazing)

oh my goddddddd<3333333333

this is my fav lmao :D

maddieeee i hate you lmao even tho i met them already lol but wasnt allowed pics =/

haha. its the memories catie, the memories. u can use that pic of zac for like a avatar or something if you want. idc

Oh my word. Last night was beautiful. I honestly didnt think Paramore could get any better, but every time I see them they just blow me away. It was amazing meeting Maddie and Justin!!! :hug: Para-boardies unite!

Before the meet and greet Maddie, Kc and I were waiting and we saw Paramore, so I screamed at Jeremy and he totally threw up a rock on sign at me. That was exciting. Then at the meet and greet Jerm and I yelled at helecopters together. For some reason everytime I talk to Jerm we do something really weird together.

Here are my M&G pictures.

paramore.jpg

hayley.jpg

jeremy.jpg

zac.jpg

josh.jpg

*dies* I adore that man right there ^

Yall are killing me with all these pictures of the meet and greets, I am so jealous. I just got into paramore recently and I didn't know anything about the fan club and meet and greets but I am very grateful that I at least got to see them in new orleans. They were amazing and I can't wait for them to put out another album and start touring again, cause I am just dying to meet the band.

Um.... I honestly dont remember how much fanclub memberships are because I joined a year ago. The meet and greets are bought through the fanclub presale (They go really fast though, the Memphis meet and greets sold out in 3 minutes). Only about 15 people got them on this tour, which was amazing because you really got to chill with the band and everything.

Oh my word. Last night was beautiful. I honestly didnt think Paramore could get any better, but every time I see them they just blow me away. It was amazing meeting Maddie and Justin!!! :hug: Para-boardies unite!

Before the meet and greet Maddie, Kc and I were waiting and we saw Paramore, so I screamed at Jeremy and he totally threw up a rock on sign at me. That was exciting. Then at the meet and greet Jerm and I yelled at helecopters together. For some reason everytime I talk to Jerm we do something really weird together.

Here are my M&G pictures.

paramore.jpg

hayley.jpg

jeremy.jpg

zac.jpg

josh.jpg

*dies* I adore that man right there ^

AW faith you got some great pics!!! THat jeremy thing was so funny! ESpically when he turned and started shaking his behind at it. haha priceless. :hug: