Canada

chrisseh11

IIIIII'MMMM GOING TO TORONTOOOOOOOO hehehehehe

im so exciteddddd all we need are the tickets but me and my best friend are going

im talking about the headlining tour if you didnt catch on lol

im soooo excited

ahhhh omgg... thats the concert i couldnt go to cuz im going to be at my cottage!!! your soooo lucky! i cud have met you there! but unfortunately im not going :( oiy. the concert had to be the day i was going to my cottage :cry: im soooo sadd :(

wow' date='

i can't believe i didn't see that this site had message boards. lol.

anyway,

i'm from canada, too!

i live in ontario

and hopefully

i can talk my cousin and/or sister into taking me to the concert on the 6th!

i'm crossing my fingers. :D[/quote']

hey welcome =D

I'm Alyssa,im from Ottawaaaaaaa

you should post a welcome message in the welcome section thaaat way everyone can welcome you

don't be afraid to post either no one's harsh here =)

alyssa, could you do me the biggest favour in the world?

if you have the chance to talk to them, tell them to come to ottawa.

...because we love them. and i could definetely get alot of my friends hooked on them, but not yet. i told my friends about panic! and they sang their songs so much that i get sick of them really fast.

so paramore's my secret for now.

alyssa' date=' could you do me the biggest favour in the world?

if you have the chance to talk to them, tell them to come to ottawa.

...because we love them. and i could definetely get alot of my friends hooked on them, but not yet. i told my friends about panic! and they sang their songs so much that i get sick of them really fast.

so paramore's my secret for now.[/quote']

that would be the first thing i'd do!

i'd go on my knees and start crying and then I would give them contact information for all the places they could play like capital city music hall,babylon,and barrymores...even the NEW capital city music hall which im sure is much nicer then the old one

they have no reason not to come here...but its fuled by ramen i tell you they're like anti-ottawa none of their bands have ever played ottawa

im writing fuled by ramen

i think thats what the problem is!

I mean the least they could do is get Fall Out Boy here

I was suprised when they didn't come here with AAR.

According to The Bear From Under The Cork Tree was like the number one selling album for like 2 months

I mean if they played here I'm sure they could sell out the Corel Center nooo problem

and my Paramore trip is kinda boardering on not happening...my best friend's cousin is getting married that weekend and we might not have anywhere to stay now because we were planning on staying with her grandma:(

Okay so I guess I shall start what i plan on doing is taking them all of the ideas putting them into a word document of something,making it pretty and sending it over to someone who can give it to them :)

sooo

my ideas so far:

-we say zed instead of zee

-we have poutine

- Canada has more donut shops per capital city than the US (yay donuts!)

haha ya only three but its a start

LMFAO MONTREAL HAS THE FAMOUS PEPSI FORUM. ANDDD... WE HAVE STE CATHERINES STREET WHICH HAS SOOO MUCH STORES *wink wink* HELLO HAYLEY!! :) AND we have the best poutine. THE BEST.

ANDDD..... WELL CANADA PRETTY MUCH ROCKS.

OH YEAH AND DONT WORRY ITS NOT THAT COLD. :lol:

Whoa! We are 5 canadians in this boards. :o Mmmm... kk, let me thingking...serious reasons.

.+ We're rock, cool, good, awesome!

.+ Some bands of Fueled By Ramen records success very well here(PANIC! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, October Fall, Cute Is What We Aim For(it begins!)), so why not Paramore ?

.+ We're faithful, loyal.

.+ We can promote Paramore everywhere. (others boards, t-shirts... black market (hehehe just kidding :D)

.+ Canada is near U.S.A., so it's easy to travel. Nashville --> Montreal = like 3 hours, I think.

.+ Our cities are very clean.

.+ Like chrisseh11 said, we have St-Catherine, a long long street with stores. (hehe but Time Square, it's better.)

.+ Poutine, rare fast food. lol?

.+ Most of teenagers love rock/punk bands.

.+ We bought your album (not easy to find it :???:)and hope that one day you can sign in it.

.+ Finally, we love you!!! <3 Always be with you!

They must go here one day, if not I'm going to be crazy!! 8-)Paramore!!

lol, that's it. :)

hehe very nice so far 8-)

im leaving tomorrow for BC so I will make my best attempt to keep myself updated with whats going on here.

anddd on another note I just found out Underoath is doing a Canadian tour with Moneen and Silverstein!

altpress.com has the dates that have been realsed so far there are only 7 i think but they say more are coming