Canada

chrisseh11

[quote name='

Fire At Will]I am going 7 hours befor the show and gunna try and get meet and greet passes so hopefully that will get me a good spot Smile

and im bringing my camera and my best friends bringing a camera on toppp of that im bringing 2 memory cards' date='one for videos and one for pictures

i am prepared Smile[/quote']

haha. good good. Cute is what we aim for is gonna perform too, another great band for you. :)

Do you think that they are gonna have a lot of people ??

okay so I'm just going to butt into this conversation. So Paramore so far doesn't have any shows scheduled for Montreal? I'm from New Jersey but I'm going to college in 2 weeks and I'm going to be in Vermont, an hour from Montreal and I'm thinking that's the only place that will have a decent venue close to me.. So anyone from Montreal .. is there a good venue? Thanks!

wooohooo paramore was amazing lastnight in toronto! man i was squashed in between a bunch of big sweaty people (and i'm saying big because i'm pretty tiny)...but i'm sure most people felt the same way i did. lol. my boyfriend was behind me and i bashed his lip and he was bleeding. i felt so bad. and his cousin...i bashed his chin and he said he felt like his teeth cracked and whenever he moved his jaw it hurt. ahh =(

anyway...all the opening bands were great as well, but i loved paramore the most...that's the main band i wanted to see. i didn't bring in my camera though because i didn't wanna be holding it, so if anyone has pictures or videos from the opera house, email me or add me to msn: cmd_2gether_4ever@hotmail.com i'd love to see them! <3