American Idol

WayneFarro

we get half of it tonight. usually we get all the performances on 1 night but now they're splitting it into 2 and showing the other half tomorrow night with the results.

anyway can't wait to watch it though i'll probably YT it in a minute :D

edit: just listened to Ring Of Fire..WTF????? Adam is so much better than that, it just sounded weird. he's an amazing singer but he can't win if he sings like that again.

http://www.rickey.org/

^ that's where i download the AI performances. it's free but you get all the clapping and stuff.

anyway didn't like the 1st time i heard it but adam's version of ring of fire is growing on me. we get the results tonight but i know who went and i am shocked. i won't say anything else incase any other uk viewers read this.

^ I wasn't merely because Alexis sang a song sung by Brooke White last year. Archies and Cookies(and ohter fan groups) think that no season will ever measure up to last season(season 7) and therefore anyone who sings a song that was featured last year is in serious trouble (cause people will compare, be ticked off and then don't vote).

Well thats just ridiculous if you ask me. I mean, yeah of course people are going to compare but if they're going to compare it should be from the original songs, not what other AI contestants have done.

I was more surprised because Alexis seemed to have a pretty big fan base.

yepp she seemed to be popular so maybe people thought she was safe and didn't bother voting. she was very popular amongst taylor swift fans on her forum, she was winning this AI poll. it's proved how much talent there is this year, i wouldn't like to predict who's even gonna be in the final atm, it's a bit unpredicatable atm.

Well thats just ridiculous if you ask me. I mean, yeah of course people are going to compare but if they're going to compare it should be from the original songs, not what other AI contestants have done.

I was more surprised because Alexis seemed to have a pretty big fan base.

It is a bit ridiculous but I was just repeating what I heard on some other forums.

As for Alexis, she did have a decent fanbase but not nearly as big as the ones for Danny , and Adam. If either of them went home, I would be truly shocked (but I bet they won't just because of the "save" ).

• Like 1