American Idol

WayneFarro

^it didn't happen. the theme was actually #1 downloads, not itunes top 100. most of the people picked older songs which annoyed me. Good thing thought is that Megan is gone. :) We should throw a party in honor of her departure (obviously you can tell I didn't like her much).

next time i give spoilers i'll make sure to give a warning and black out the text somehow ...sorry. I forgot that some of you guys don't get to see it until a day later.

@coolkids ... yeah David was absolutely fantastic last night but Lady Gaga on the other hand was not so good. I can't beleive Pokerface is number 1. Its a pretty crappy song if you ask me.

^it didn't happen. the theme was actually #1 downloads, not itunes top 100. most of the people picked older songs which annoyed me. Good thing thought is that Megan is gone. :) We should throw a party in honor of her departure (obviously you can tell I didn't like her much).

Well when I looked it up on wikipedia it said itunes top 100...so they were wrong. haha

Anyways, Tuesdays episode was kinda boring. I LOVED Kris Allen's performance it was the best of the night, IMO. And Matt was okay, not great. I wish he would've picked a different song.

LOL@ Megan's attitude..well she deserved to go for saying she didn't care, and plus it was her time to go anyways.

David cook was amazing! and he looked great! :) i love him!

I loved Gaga too! Poker face is one of my favorite songs by her and I loved how she changed it up. :mrgreen:

next time i give spoilers i'll make sure to give a warning and black out the text somehow ...sorry. I forgot that some of you guys don't get to see it until a day later.

@coolkids ... yeah David was absolutely fantastic last night but Lady Gaga on the other hand was not so good. I can't beleive Pokerface is number 1. Its a pretty crappy song if you ask me.

Don't worry about it lol.

But I'm def gonna watch the results now, I didn't know David Cook was on. I LOVE him!

Yeah ditto. Never did like her though. Although I liked the way she started the song off with the piano etc. Then she kicked into the regular track :/

I was also shocked Allison was in the bottom 3!! She's incredible!

My favs: Danny, Adam, Kris, Matt & Allison

Can't wait to see what they'll do next week :)

^ I understand what you're saying.

It just you know, when Adam first started the show he was really over the top and now that he's getting more serious and showing a different side of himself. He seems to be doing better which makes his performances seem really good. I think the only reason I thought he did so well last night was because I like the song and he didnt change it too ridiculously much.

i thought adam did really well last night, im not really a big fan of his but his performance last night went well. i also love that song a lot. Alison did really well last night she is one of my favorites, i really hope she is not going to be in the bottom three tonight. who does everyone think is gonna get out?