Valentines day

alexyo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get all depressed people, seriously.

It's dumb. You're single on any other day and don't really think about it. So why upset yourself now?

init, im "single" but im still goin out with someone i like. fuckin hell if you dont like being single, stop sitting around on forums moaning about it (probs reason you dont have one) and fuckin go do something about it

init, im "single" but im still goin out with someone i like. fuckin hell if you dont like being single, stop sitting around on forums moaning about it (probs reason you dont have one) and fuckin go do something about it

Exactly - but, of course, I can't talk as I'm just sat here. But I don't care as I don't particularly want a boyfriend right now.

These guys obviously want some love.

lol yeh, i love the fact that people sit here moaning about not having someone, put the same amount of effort into getting someone as you do moaning about it and you might get somewhere, fuckin hell how you think i seem to get through so many, i put in the ground work, effort, yno, talkin on the phone till 3am all that bullshit.

Unfortunately, your argument's undermined by the fact that sitting here on PF.com and working on getting a date aren't mutually exclusive.

Furthermore, perhaps the single people just got dumped by a significant other and have every right to feel low about themselves. January's the largest month for breakups, and if it spills over into early February, we've got a lot of people mourning losses of love, who, on this day in particular, only want to be with the one they gave their heart to, nobody else.

One cannot generalize in such a way as to make all single people who mention they're single on an online forum with a parenthesis and a colon appear as a group of lazy whiners who are too slothful to try to get a date. It's illogical and insensitive.

EDIT: Also, Dave couldn't get a date if he paid for one.