Bravo 2/25/09 (Germany)

my_sundown

ever since we have to expect that they are in there every week now, i noticed another short article and I just translated it. :willy_nilly:

Love trouble for Paramore

Will the „Twilight“-band break up because of Hayley’s new boyfriend?

A shock for all Paramore fans: the alternative-rockband is in their deepest crisis so far! And it’s Hayleys fault. The vocalist has been dating Chad Gilbert, the guitarist of New Found Glory, for about 4 months now. There’s actually no problem- but she dated her bandmate Josh for 3 and a half year before that. They broke up because Josh was upset that they couldn’t go public. Now Hayley’s got a new lover - and she apparently has not changed for the better. “The other bandmembers are pretty pissed off about it”, says a friend. “Chad is the exact opposite of Josh - nothing matters to him, he doesn’t care about anyone.” The problem: Apparently Hayley is also behaving like that now. An insider says: “If Hayley keeps behaving like that, Paramore won’t be around much longer…”

i always knew that the bravo is the worst magazine over here, but that's really crap. scans are coming later, though.