paramore in romeo and juliet

paramore means secret love. or something like that meaning. and it was one of the moms middle name or madien names i forget. and they liked it but didnt chooose it for awhile.

yeah i thought it meant secret love...which could sorta tie into all those other interpretations?

paramore means secret love. or something like that meaning. and it was one of the moms middle name or madien names i forget. and they liked it but didnt chooose it for awhile.

yea i read in an interview that it was named after someones mom name/maiden/middle idk in another interview they said it meant something love i think they did say secret love so i think u're right

so i have to read romeo and juliet for the 3rd time' date=' and i notice that in one of the acts, capulet says the word "paramour". when i looked that scene up on sparknotes, it said that paramour meant 'mistress'

hmmm..... i doubt this is why the band chose this as their name. but i thought it was pretty cool. i highlighted it :)[/quote']

Haha, we've talked about this. Adulterous love, adulteror. Not really a good word, but they make it work for them.