Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

I confess that the police owned me by doing what they do best. :) I was driving this highway 115km/h and the limit was 80 km/h. I didn't even notice the police van that was joining the highway from some smaller road, and so they started following me.

I just saw this police car with the Christmas lights on from my rear mirror, and so I tried to make way so that they could pass me. It was only when they pulled over as well, I realized that they were after me :)

240€ of fines *zing zing*

I wasn't trying to deny it or resist them, so they were pretty cool about it though. We just joked around a bit and then they let me be on my way.

When it came up that I worked for the government as well, they went "cool, a brother from the defence forces!" but that didn't save me from getting a fine slapped on my face.

I confess that the police owned me by doing what they do best. :) I was driving this highway 115km/h and the limit was 80 km/h. I didn't even notice the police van that was joining the highway from some smaller road, and so they started following me.

I just saw this police car with the Christmas lights on from my rear mirror, and so I tried to make way so that they could pass me. It was only when they pulled over as well, I realized that they were after me :)

240€ of fines *zing zing*

I wasn't trying to deny it or resist them, so they were pretty cool about it though. We just joked around a bit and then they let me be on my way.

When it came up that I worked for the government as well, they went "cool, a brother from the defence forces!" but that didn't save me from getting a fine slapped on my face.

Haha, bad boy!