France calls. =)

paint the sky grey

it was stressful and we couldnt enjoy it at all. my teachers didnt care for me and i was always alone with my friend. my class was just asshole-like.

on monday we had after 12 hours by bus and only like 2 hours off a sight-seeing tour through dijon. it was awesome, we just had a bad-organized thing. there was a really old market hall like you know it outta films, but unfortunately it wasnt market day when we went there, so it was empty.

on tuesday we went to beaune and visited a cassissium. it was really cool there. then we had like 3 hours off in beaune and our teachers disappeared. luckily my french was good enough to ask for the way to go and get my coffee. the coffee was a jk. tiny cups were you just needed to drink twice and it was empty. it took a while til i figured that a big coffee is coffee olé there.

on wednesday we went to a benediktiner church (Dunno the name of the town anymore) - It was amazing! The toilet was funny, srsly cracked me up lol

and yesterday was the worst day. we went to paris at 7am and arrived there at 13:00. then we went to the eifel tower - of course my mom, my friend and me were alone. it was so cool though. <3 after it we went - sorry ran down the 4km long champs élysée cuz my teacher had a guide in the louvre at 3pm - but that was useless cuz she just came down the eifel tower at this time. we were at the louvre at 5pm, hadnt have food since 6am, btw. our guide was gone of course. then we wanted to see all things there, but just saw the mona lisa cuz the louvre closed at 6pm. i was so angry cuz our teachers were gone again and we only could see one thing in this amazing place.

& yaaa then we walked 4(!) hours alone through paris. we were searching like 2 hours for a mcdonalds cuz our teacher lead us in the wrong direction. then we were dead. we went to the place where our bus should pick us up at 10pm and sat down there waiting for it to come for liked 2 1/2 hours again.

we even couldnt go shopping in paris cuz we were so fcking dead and our teacher didnt tell us were to find cheaper shops than prader and gucci.

when i sat there on this place waiting for the bus, i just cried. i was so mad on my teachers that they made this actually great day so bad. and at 10pm we went back to germany then.

it really was. The teacher who organized it always ran around like a bumped chicken and totally had no sens for the time we needed for everything. Like the thing I wrote with the Louvre. - She came outta the eifel tower at 3pm and just said "Hoops, already 3pm? Okay." HELLO???? When we go there and never saw this before, it's obvious that we're gunna spend more than 30 mins up there. :roll:

But kay I survived it.