Harry Potter

x-Decode

about angelina johnson:

During the ensuing battle, her boyfriend Fred Weasley was killed, whilst Angelina survived.

Sometime after the end of the Second Wizarding War, Angelina grew closer to her friend George Weasley and the two eventually married and went on to have two children together, Fred Weasley II, named after his late uncle and Roxanne Weasley.

maybe it's just me, but i think it's pretty weird :/

damn, i'm so mad at myself right now.

there are no more tickets for the midnight showing

i didn't know the ordering started two days ago and now all tickets are gone :nono:

oh well, i'm going to see it that day in the afternoon

the 23rd needs to come faster. i can't wait.

Some of my friends and I are getting together on Monday and we're going to watch all 5 movies back to back to get us ready for the 6th. I'm soooo freaking excited.

Me and my bestie tried to do that last saturday - we ended up seeing the first, haha. Then the morning after we saw the second. And a few days later we saw 3 and 4, and today we're seeing the 5th. :P

I started reading the first one today... I forgot how haggard my copy of that book was haha. It's literally falling apart at the spine.

yeah same for my first 3 of them,that's really annoying buut..

I'm so excited for tomorroww :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: there's only some hours to see it :hyper: