The Classics

Bekki_Ermlo

if anyone comes in here that is under like...20...and says they love any of those bands, i have a strong hunch its only because they saw that everyone was wearing the "vintage bands shirts" from Walmart and decided to buy one too.

i, however, do like some of Led Zeppelin's songs. but most classic rock doesn't tickle my fancy too much.

I am a huge fan of Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin. Other "classic" bands that I still listen to are Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne's solo stuff and Guns n' Roses. I've never been a fan of AC/DC or Rolling Stones, though.

My Metallica albums are limited to "Master of Puppets", "...And Justice For All" and "Ride The Lightning". Don't know why :) I used to have all of their albums, but they dissappeared somehow and now I'm happy with those three.

Metallica!!!!

And Justice For All... and Master Of Puppets are two of my all time favourite albums.

AC/DC- hated them for ages. Got Back In Black the other day, really liked it. Powerage too.

Led Zeppelin- need to listen more. I have their stuff, I just havent given it a chance yet.

I used to quite like Iron Maiden, but they kinda irritate me now...

I love the grunge stuff. Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Mudhoney. That's good shit!

Rage Against The Machine? I consider that classic. Megadeth too!