Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

I confess I never liked Iron Maiden...

:o Blasphemy! :P

If you like a good guitar solo, or just good guitar playing in general check em out. Originally a "twin-guitar attack" they've now got three guitarists (who all play lead/solos) and I just love the way that they're still awesome live, even though this is now their 34th year as a band :o

I confess i've only heard one song of them, and it made me nervous :/

I confess an Iron Maiden song?

i feel no different haha

:lol: If you lived over here you'd already be out getting pissed... :P

:o Blasphemy! :P

If you like a good guitar solo, or just good guitar playing in general check em out. Originally a "twin-guitar attack" they've now got three guitarists (who all play lead/solos) and I just love the way that they're still awesome live, even though this is now their 34th year as a band :o

The Songs I've heard just don't do anything for me..

:lol: If you lived over here you'd already be out getting pissed... :P

The Songs I've heard just don't do anything for me..

drinking age in alberta is the same as it is over there

i still wouldn't be getting pissed

i have no friends/don't drink

I confess yes, Aces High i believe it's called. I don't know why i got that feeling, though.

Hmm.. strange most people get scared of "Number of the Beast" or "Bring your daughter to the slaughter" :P

I confess "Aces High" is one of my favs lol although it is about war (most Maiden songs tend to be though :shifty:)

Hmm.. strange most people get scared of "Number of the Beast" or "Bring your daughter to the slaughter" :P

I confess "Aces High" is one of my favs lol although it is about war (most Maiden songs tend to be though :shifty:)

Haha, i'll listen to those when i'm home xD.

I confess that I've never heard FFAF.. cept they took People in Planes on their tour.. so they're obviously cool :P

What?? First Maiden now Funeral? :o lol I'd tell you their best album, but people tend to disagree. First album 'Casually dressed and deep in conversation' was a bit 'harder' than the later albums, with shouting on it. 'Hours' dropped the shouting but had some quality lyrics, 'Tales don't tell themselves' was a concept album about the sea :shifty: and 'Memory and Humanity' was sort of a mix of the previous two albums.

Haha, i'll listen to those when i'm home xD.

8-)

I confess Bruce Dickinson just did a Bruce Forsyth and I was lmao "NICE TO SEE YOU, TO SEE YOU.... niiiiiiice" :lol:

What?? First Maiden now Funeral? :o lol I'd tell you their best album, but people tend to disagree. First album 'Casually dressed and deep in conversation' was a bit 'harder' than the later albums, with shouting on it. 'Hours' dropped the shouting but had some quality lyrics, 'Tales don't tell themselves' was a concept album about the sea :shifty: and 'Memory and Humanity' was sort of a mix of the previous two albums.

I confess I'll listen to the second one first :P

I confess I listened to "Brave New World" by Iron Maiden for the first time in a really long time a couple of weeks ago. I don't call them one of my favourite bands anymore, but "significant" is still a suiting word.

I confess I'll listen to the second one first :P

*thumbs up* :P

I confess I listened to "Brave New World" by Iron Maiden for the first time in a really long time a couple of weeks ago. I don't call them one of my favourite bands anymore, but "significant" is still a suiting word.

I confess I haven't heard that album.

I confess I just remembered I was in the middle of downloading the new Mastodon album 8-)