Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

true.

you need to see hot rod btw - even if the only part of it you enjoy is the mention of a chode.

I will try, even if it's just for the chode.

I confess FBR aren't allowed to have video's on youtube :roll:

UK'ers aren't allowed to have music on Youtube. While we're at it, I'm pretty sure Warner told Youtube to remove every ideo of theirs until they get paid enough for it. So we're fucked, basically. Not sure if either arrangement is still standing, but I'm sure they are.

UK'ers aren't allowed to have music on Youtube. While we're at it, I'm pretty sure Warner told Youtube to remove every ideo of theirs until they get paid enough for it. So we're fucked, basically. Not sure if either arrangement is still standing, but I'm sure they are.

I thought as long as its official its allowed?

Its still standing cos I tried to upload Versa but it was taken off because off because a copyright infringement, and tbh its not benefiting Youtube or WMG so I don't get why they're doing it :roll:

I thought as long as its official its allowed?

Its still standing cos I tried to upload Versa but it was taken off because off because a copyright infringement, and tbh its not benefiting Youtube or WMG so I don't get why they're doing it :roll:

No, if it's official it's not allowed. We can still watch unofficial ones on the fly though.

We've had this discussion on here before. Warner want to protect their interests and want some more money for having their acts on Youtube. They don't want to pay so Warner are taking their videos elsewhere. Try and find the thread, there's more info in there. I'm with Warner on this one.

No, if it's official it's not allowed. We can still watch unofficial ones on the fly though.

We've had this discussion on here before. Warner want to protect their interests and want some more money for having their acts on Youtube. They don't want to pay so Warner are taking their videos elsewhere. Try and find the thread, there's more info in there. I'm with Warner on this one.

hmm.. ok :???: I cba to dig up a whole thread but surely Warner is losing audience? If I want to listen to a band I used to search for it on youtube, now I just download them instead because I can't get it on there.. so WMG are losing customers and people aren't going on youtube because there aren't any music videos..

Seems stupid.. no?

Anyway, I confess this KoL album is actually pretty good

hmm.. ok :???: I cba to dig up a whole thread but surely Warner is losing audience? If I want to listen to a band I used to search for it on youtube, now I just download them instead because I can't get it on there.. so WMG are losing customers and people aren't going on youtube because there aren't any music videos..

Seems stupid.. no?

Anyway, I confess this KoL album is actually pretty good

There are music videoes, just not from bands under contract by Warner. Warner are doing the right thing in my opinion. FBR practically markets itself and most of the other bands on Warner don't exactly need exposure cause they're well established.

There are music videoes, just not from bands under contract by Warner. Warner are doing the right thing in my opinion. FBR practically markets itself and most of the other bands on Warner don't exactly need exposure cause they're well established.

Fair enough

just because you were so annoying about definitely the other day its actually video's or videos :P

Fair enough

just because you were so annoying about definitely the other day its actually video's or videos :P

There's a difference between a typo and a mistake. And it's actually "it's actually" not "its actually". And it's also just "videos" not "video's" because in my sentence nothing was belonging to them.