Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

:o what?! that's insane

My P.E teacher tried to push me into a swimming pool before :nono:

Haha, yeah. He was kidding tho, cause i had just told him a story about the rumours of a ghost pushing people down the stairs we were walking in, so he pretended to be the ghost. But me and stairs is not a good combo, people used to call me stairtroll, that explains why he shouldn't have done it. He's stupid!

But I didn't fall, I'm proud! :D Haha

Dude, why did he do that?! o.O

Did you slap a hoe?

Wtf? :P

Guest JadeIsRad
^Of course not ;-)

:roll:

Haha, yeah. He was kidding tho, cause i had just told him a story about the rumours of a ghost pushing people down the stairs we were walking in, so he pretended to be the ghost. But me and stairs is not a good combo, people used to call me stairtroll, that explains why he shouldn't have done it. He's stupid!

But I didn't fall, I'm proud! :D Haha

Dude, why did he do that?! o.O

Wtf? :P

Well, I'm glad you didn't actually fall haha

It was a woman and she was having a go at me for being scared to jump into the swimming pool and she was like "LOOK, YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!" and I was like "um what?! you can't make me" and then she kept pushing me but thankfully I didn't fall in haha that would've been embarrassing

:roll:

Well, I'm glad you didn't actually fall haha

It was a woman and she was having a go at me for being scared to jump into the swimming pool and she was like "LOOK, YOU'RE GONNA DO IT!!!" and I was like "um what?! you can't make me" and then she kept pushing me but thankfully I didn't fall in haha that would've been embarrassing

Haha, yeah. I am too. :P

She does not sounds very nice! I would've been so mad at her if she did that.

Guest JadeIsRad
Haha, yeah. I am too. :P

She does not sounds very nice! I would've been so mad at her if she did that.

She was mean :nono: and there was a rumour going around that she was a lesbian so then everyone was scared of getting chnaged in front of her :shifty::rotfl:

She was mean :nono: and there was a rumour going around that she was a lesbian so then everyone was scared of getting chnaged in front of her :shifty::rotfl:

Ahaha:rotfl:

On my elementery school the teacher was sitting in our changingrooms while we were showering, to check that we actaully did shower. It was disturbing.:shifty:

:D

i confess matt is awesome for listening to me whine about girly things

I confess my bestfriend is awesome that way too. I don't know why he stucks up with me, haha. I guess he's just used to it. :P