Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

We were, but I just thought of that :lol: Hmm, realistically I'm in the top set for everything, and it is a pretty posh school yeah :roll:

Pretty much buggered then lol Or I'm assuming so anyway, cause the grades are probably (I'm just guessing) A*, A, B, FAIL or something like that for GCSE. I know that was the case for Maths, I was at "Intermediate" so the grades I could get were C, D, FAIL. I got a C 8-) I was in the top set then though for English and Double Science and got C's in those so maybe it's only in Maths if you don't get an A, then you suck? :lol: lol

Yeah I had 1 B, 3 D's, 1 E and the rest were all C's so... about 7 C's I think. So on the plus side if you get B's you're still better than me 8-)

Yeah I had 1 B, 3 D's, 1 E and the rest were all C's so... about 7 C's I think. So on the plus side if you get B's you're still better than me 8-)

Well according to most of my end of year reports I'm working at B :lol: But they'd still kill me for getting that :lol:

I confess I'm so retarded :roll: And if Louise is reading this -I'M NOT TELLING HER :P

I confess :hyper: The postman just brought the clothes I ordered AND my new copy of Guitarist magazine which has a free DVD with it :mrgreen:

Edit: Fuck me, Guitarist magazine review the new signature Iron Maiden Fenders too :willy_nilly:

I confess I got my graduation grades today, I got all 5's except for maths, where I got 4. Maths sucks, but i'm pretty happy about the grades. :]

congrats. :D

we have grades from 1 to 5 [1-worst,5-best], you'd be better here haha. but still, that's awesome.