Inspiron Mini £349.00

Screen: 10inch

Processor: Intel® Atom™ Processor Z530 (1.60GHz, 533MHz) 1GB RAM

Operating System: Windows XP Home SP3

Memory: 1GB RAM

Hard Drive: 160GB

Inspiron £398.00

Screen: 15inch

Processor: Intel® Celeron™ Dual-Core Processor T1600 (1.66GHz, 1MB, 667MHz)

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

Memory: 3GB RAM

Hard Drive: 250GB

Normal laptop it is then :lol:

...celeron :neutral:

We've got a now out of date and crappy laptop, and the funny thing was was that I was looking to get a new laptop for me, and ended up buying a PC instead mainly cause the spec was much better and much cheaper (and I was lucky my TV is also a monitor so I didn't have to buy a monitor 8-) ) I didn't just get a PC btw, I've had it for 18months now - I know cause my McAfee security center thing is about to expire :P

But now I have a strange urge to get a laptop :???: If my ipod had a better wi-fi connection I would just use that.

We've got a now out of date and crappy laptop, and the funny thing was was that I was looking to get a new laptop for me, and ended up buying a PC instead mainly cause the spec was much better and much cheaper (and I was lucky my TV is also a monitor so I didn't have to buy a monitor 8-) )

But now I have a strange urge to get a laptop :???: If my ipod had a better wi-fi connection I would just use that.

haha my pc is hooked up to a tv screen too

we're awesome 8-)

my dad works with computers so he gets me a new pc every few months

everything has to be 'top of the line' or he's not happy

and i've got an iphone now so if i really need to i can use the internet on there

haha my pc is hooked up to a tv screen too

we're awesome 8-)

my dad works with computers so he gets me a new pc every few months

everything has to be 'top of the line' or he's not happy

and i've got an iphone now so if i really need to i can use the internet on there

Awesome indeed 8-)

The problem I have with my ipod touch is it's wi-fi and everyone's internet these days is password protected :P meaning I can't steal their connections to use the internet :shifty: Though I do steal my nanna's neighbours' connection 8-) And I know the password for the internet in work so I use that if I wanna buy anything off itunes lol

Awesome indeed 8-)

The problem I have with my ipod touch is it's wi-fi and everyone's internet these days is password protected :P meaning I can't steal their connections to use the internet :shifty: Though I do steal my nanna's neighbours' connection 8-) And I know the password for the internet in work so I use that if I wanna buy anything off itunes lol

mine works even without wifi

i have to pay if i'm connecting without it though

wifi is free