Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

Pfft. Twats.

I confess.... I agree ;-)

But at least this time the woman was sympathetic and apologised for the delay :roll: But I'm going to have send them another signed form for them to send me a replacement phone :nono:

I confess.... I agree ;-)

But at least this time the woman was sympathetic and apologised for the delay :roll: But I'm going to have send them another signed form for them to send me a replacement phone :nono:

Retards. What company is it?

haha, aww

i confess I'm glad Shannon won :)

You deserve one though, more than I do, muahaha. :mrgreen:

Retards. What company is it?

Play.com... but the problems are because of the Royal Mail. They lost the phone, and Play's policy is not to replace items until you've waited 3 weeks. I had to sign a form and send it off to Play, because it's a "high value" item, and guess what? The Royal Mail have lost the form too :roll: and so I have to send another one.

The Royal Mail/Post Office are shit though. So shit in fact Play aren't trusting them with my replacement phone, instead it's going to be Courier Delivery :lol:

Play.com... but the problems are because of the Royal Mail. They lost the phone, and Play's policy is not to replace items until you've waited 3 weeks. I had to sign a form and send it off to Play, because it's a "high value" item, and guess what? The Royal Mail have lost the form too :roll: and so I have to send another one.

The Royal Mail/Post Office are shit though. So shit in fact Play aren't trusting them with my replacement phone, instead it's going to be Courier Delivery :lol:

I mean the phone company but still haha.

Haha, fail!