Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

Yeah, that's what i thought My Heart is about. Do you know if we have any: what's the lyrics about, thread here?

I confess I'm gonna make a Beatles graphics for my project, and a new sig now.

Yeah, that's what i thought My Heart is about. Do you know if we have any: what's the lyrics about, thread here?

I confess I'm gonna make a Beatles graphics for my project, and a new sig now.

I've never seen one. Have you searched? :)

I confess My Heart is definitely about God, listen to it, and just imagine you're 100% Christian (if you're not)

Its why she made everyone raise their hands and sing it with her on the final riot :) Its something they do at Christian camps as well

Yeah. (:

I've never seen one. Have you searched? :)

Yup, haven't found one. I just think i've seen one here before, but maybe i'm just making up stuff. :P

I confess I rarely learned anything in my piano lessons. Sometimes we spent like half of the lesson talking about stuff! The actual learning was done at home, hammering the ivories to the point of frustration. :)

What kind of lessons are you having, Becca? Normal classical piano, or something more contemporary maybe? And what pieces are you playing?

Sorry, can't help my curiosity! :willy_nilly:

I confess I rarely learned anything in my piano lessons. Sometimes we spent like half of the lesson talking about stuff! The actual learning was done at home, hammering the ivories to the point of frustration. :)

What kind of lessons are you having, Becca? Normal classical piano, or something more contemporary maybe? And what pieces are you playing?

Sorry, can't help my curiosity! :willy_nilly:

I confess I'm learning classical piano although the piano I have is electric :)

Dammit, the names of the pieces I'm learning has completely slipped my mind, I'll have to go and check quickly.....

I confess Pekka is a music god :P

I confess I'm fighting the temptation to do something sliiiiightly self-indulgent with that, but I'm still in control of my own soul so I will leave it at that.

Thanks anyway! I don't hear that too often. :)