Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

i confess my sister works at a chippie and she always brings food home :mrgreen:

i confess when i first glanced at this i thought it said "i confess my sister works at chipndales" (did i spell that right? lol idk.. im terrible at spelling)

but lol i thought it was funny haha

That sucks :hug:

Hehe, yeah. But it'll hopefully get better tomorrow. And thanks for the :hug:

Ouch, hope it feels better soon. :hug:

Well, it's Hayley (who poosts here sometimes), we were listening to MSI and Paramore on her iPod and I was looking for a certain song and I saw that she had Jack's Mannequin on there, so I just mentioned how I like the song Swim and that you told me about them and that you love them. xD

Aha, I see. :mrgreen:

I confess I'm waiting for my friend to come over, and she's sleeping over here tonight. So not much posting from me tonight.

hahah yah me and kayla joined the same day its pretty sweet. its prob why her and i are so awesome lmao :mrgreen:

i confess wtf i didnt even have to come home early i couldnt stayed at school all day cuz my uncle isnt here yet

I confess I almost repeated my mistake from a couple of weeks ago. I tried to take a nap and set my alarm clock to wake me up one hour later, but surprise surprise, I didn't wake up. There was a period during my sleep where I was almost awake and I started to get this tingly feeling "Pekka...it's been one hour already, don't you think?" That's when I had a flashback of myself turning off the alarming clock and lying down again to wipe my eyes or something. I JUMPED up and looked at the window blinded by curtains "fuckfuckFUCK is it morning already?!?" but *phew*, it was only 9:00 PM. \o/

i confess when i first glanced at this i thought it said "i confess my sister works at chipndales" (did i spell that right? lol idk.. im terrible at spelling)

but lol i thought it was funny haha

hahaha :]

i confess I'm sooo tired.