PF Awards (Winners Speech)

JJ Riot

Most random for a second time? Well, get me! To be totally fair, I think there were people more deserving of it, but what'cha gonna do? I don't set out to be random, I'm just myself, so I'm unsure whether to take it as a compliment or an insult. Thanks anyway, to any peep who voted for me in this category, you're pretty damn awesome. That, or you didn't know who else to choose. :shifty:

As for best overall poster? I was actually extremely happy with that. I get put down by several people on this site for having so many posts and being online all the time, but you know what? They're just pathetic. If I can get an award out of it, then I can't be that stupid, can I? BOO SUCKS TO YOU!

I think winning this ties in with most random and I like to be able to amuse people here, so it's a pretty awesome thing to win. All your votes are greatly appreciated, again, if you only chose me because you didn't know who else to pick.. MAKE AN EFFORT TO TALK TO OTHERS! Seriously, I've tried to find something in common with everyone here and overall, it's worked out great. I've made some fantastic friends and I'm glad I have this award to prove that I am accepted and respected here by most of the members.

Thanks for being the kindest, sweetest, funniest and downright BEST LOOKING forum on the 'net!

:rotfl:

First off, I'd like to say congrats to all those who recieved awards and the runner ups. I just want to say thanks to all those who voted for me the Biggest Hayley Fan for the second time in a row, woot woot! I feel honored that people would think I deserve such an award. Everyone here is amazing, I love you all , thanks again! =]