Interview With A Member #1 - laura.riot

JJ Riot

Interview with a member #1

Welcome to the first interview with a Paramore Member

My first guest is from Nottingham her name is Laura or as she is known on here laura.riot.

What was your nickname in school?

I don’t think I ever had a nickname at school, loo was probably it, not because I was a toilet though because my nickname anyway is looby loo so they was all just like loooooo.

Where you popular in school?

lol no, I was kind of popular in my little group I had. Everyone seemed to talk to me the most

What were some of your favourite songs when u were younger?

Moi Lolita by Alizee it was a French song I don’t why I liked it so much and other one was viva la radio by lolly because I am just that awesome and umm, green day, time of your life yes, I’ve loved it since I was 6.

What was your first ever gig and what did u think of it?

It was Mcfly in October 2006, and oh my god it blew my head off. No seriously though, I lost my voice, totally screamed my lungs to burst and then got severely depressed after cause I wanted to see them again so bad

So Mcfly was the first live concert you went to see are they your favourite

band?

Yeah they kinda tie with Paramore, some days I like Mcfly more & some days its Paramore. lol

What are the top 5 albums you own?

Mcfly - radio:active

Paramore - Riot

Green Day - dookie

anddd;

Queen - greatest hits

Nirvana - nevermind

If you had to make a dream band who would it be and why?

Okay, Billie Joe, lead vocals because come on, his voice is god. On guitar I would have Dave Grohl, because he’s just a legend in himself. On bass I would have Dougie Poynter cause he’s actually just so good, and drums Travis Barker cause he got skillzzz.

What would be your perfect Paramore set list? (10 songs)

Oh my god that is a real tough question, if it doesn’t have to be in order then my set list would be;

Pressure

My Heart

When It Rains

Decoy

Stop This Song

Misery Business

That’s What You Get

We Are Broken

Decode oh and one more hmmm

For a Pessimist

how many times have you seen paramore and what can you remember from the day?

I have only seen them twice butt my first time, I remember being soooooo close and Hayley kept looking in our direction and i just kept spazzing out like a loony. 2nd time was even better cause I was more into them by that time and it was only last year but they did when it rains acoustically and I actually nearly cried, I just loved how hayley sung it and then miz biz started and everyone went MENTAL.

Finally if you had to replace one of the band members who would it be, who would it be for and why?

Okay I would replace Jeremy, for Mark Hoppus just because i don’t think Jeremy seems to fit into the band, cause they're all so young it’s like, he’s past his prime.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally if you had to replace one of the band members who would it be, who would it be for and why?

Okay I would replace Jeremy, for Mark Hoppus just because i don’t think Jeremy seems to fit into the band, cause they're all so young it’s like, he’s past his prime.

You're silly, Laura. Mark Hoppus is older than Jeremy. :lol:

On other forums I've been on these threads last for, say, a week for talking sake, and basically all the members get to ask the elected person anything in the thread. Will it be the same case here or will it just be the preconducted interview?

Alright, im gonna go ahead and ask a question, others should do the same! :]

Laura, whats your most embaressing moment? muahaha;D

so do i have to ask someone a question? *is confused* :rotfl:

aww man, my most embarrassing moment.

was probably when i ran into a wall when i was about 5.

proper face first into it and everyone saw it :rotfl:

haha aww that must have hurt!

and noooo, you dont ask questions, people ask you them as its your interview for the week! :]

and then the next week, people can ask me anything, and so on the next person after that, :]

Laura, you're trapped on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere. The Island Gods have granted you one wish - you name a food and they will provide it for you, as you please, for your entire stay on the Island. What food would you pick and why?

Laura, you're trapped on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere. The Island Gods have granted you one wish - you name a food and they will provide it for you, as you please, for your entire stay on the Island. What food would you pick and why?

mash potato.

nuff said tbh.

would keep me full and its just so nice :mrgreen:

Laura, will you marry me? ;D

muahahaaaa

of course i will ;] :hug:

*wedding bells*

Laura, you are in a room with Jack Bauer, Chuck Norris and Mr. T. The only way you will leave the room is if you agree to marry one of the three men. Who do you marry and why?

Jack Bauer, because hes probably the most good looking outta the 3 lmao.