June 21st Warped Tour

Haha no that'd suckk i hope they don't move

but yeah it is pretty cool b/c Zac went to my school last year, but that was before I went there. but i found him in last years yearbook, he's so cute! & me and Paramore hang out at like all the same places.. but never at the same time

: ( .. & they go to my friends church, it's preettty cool. My best friend's 5th grade teacher was Hayley's mom!

Ohhh noooo I so hope they don't move!

As well' date=' I've seen them randomly around places here before, but I've never actually went up to them, and I don't know why.. I guess I just wanted to give them some privacy. You guys might think I'm crazy for not going up to them. :P

I will next time though.[/quote']

^ hah yeah everybody here is frieds with them, so you wouldn't want to run up and be like "OMG I LOVE YOU" haha i'd just want to be cool and be friends with them! but yeah it's cool to see a home band make it big from Franklin.

Haha no that'd suckk i hope they don't move

but yeah it is pretty cool b/c Zac went to my school last year' date=' but that was before I went there. but i found him in last years yearbook, he's so cute! & me and Paramore hang out at like all the same places.. but never at the same time

: ( .. & they go to my friends church, it's preettty cool. My best friend's 5th grade teacher was Hayley's mom![/quote']

Hodamn @_@

Ohhh noooo I so hope they don't move!

As well' date=' I've seen them randomly around places here before, but I've never actually went up to them, and I don't know why.. I guess I just wanted to give them some privacy. You guys might think I'm crazy for not going up to them. :P

I will next time though.[/quote']

^ hah yeah everybody here is frieds with them, so you wouldn't want to run up and be like "OMG I LOVE YOU" haha i'd just want to be cool and be friends with them! but yeah it's cool to see a home band make it big from Franklin.

Exactly, lol.

lol' date=' i wish i could. but it would actually cost a bomb to fly over from scottyland.

n' plus - no-one would come with me. they would all think i was insane, lol.

but how kewl would that be.[/quote']

I wouldn't think that

if I was going that is XD

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I saw your review.. pretty amazing lol.

no I didn't see you there! Did you see me? front row on the left like 2 ft. from Josh lol. yeah i got there early too, and i got to the main stage when thursday was ending and i pushed myself to the front for motioncity b/c i love them too and eventually i got to the front gate for Paramore!