Internet friendships!

Blaze

I have alot of online friends, Holly from here happens to be one of my very best friends even though we've never met. I met my boyfriend through myspace, well sort of. We went to the same school, but we never really met or talked, then we started talking on myspace randomly one day, and decided to hang out. We've been together for two months now, so I love the internet. haha.

True fact. :P

But it can go the other way too.

Yeah, it can, you're right. I said before how I find it easier to be my true self online, others may prefer to lie. So you can't take it too seriously really.

I've written to Betty and Demi before and they're written to me, so I know they are genuine. I'm also really good friends with a girl from another forum who I text pretty often and I've talked to her on the phone before, so I know she's genuine too. Apart from those three, I'm generally wary of what I say incase someone is lying to me. I can tell most of the time if they are. xD

I've made a fair few friends on the internet and met a handful.

Mainly from the Enter Shikari forum, only person I've met off here are Ross. And Babs obviously.

But I talk to a guy from the ESF almost every day and I'd consider him a close friend even though I've only met him once for about 30 seconds.

Should be meeting him a few more times in the coming months and I'll be meeting a load of people at the ES gig in Glasgow.

I love internet friendships.

I've never met anybody.. P*sses me the f*ck off, you know what I mean?? F*cking stupid ;-):mrgreen:

i've actually a few people from the internet

chriss, dan, and christa from here... i think thats it lol

oh ive actually met ashley one time at a paramore show it was the first show for the new tour with riot. it was like two seconds tho lol

and this kid on facebook

and myspace is how i started talking to alot of kids from my school

and i have alot of good friends from here

Ayeee...

Nah I couldn't. I followed the queue right to the back, couldn't see you or Babs. I then phoned Babs and she said "beside the white van" and then I told her to "jump or something". Then you started jumping. Then all was good.

I can't even remember what gig this was. Was it You Me At Six?

"What are you doing in here you STUPID FUCKING CUNT!?"

That was quality.

Also the last I experienced of any of them.

Those two were SO FUNNY. Aw, it was crazy.

It was aggravating with Martyn cos he didn't know where the white van was. IT WAS THE ONLY WHITE VAN UP THE QUEUE, WHERE ELSE WOULD WE BE.

Same with you actually, you didn't see it! Except you didn't ask about 6 times.