BNE Press Release

egirevs

I wanna say it was $35, but after shipping, $40 sounds about right.

Shipping to Europe is much worse .................

It'd cost something like 20-25$ for shipping.

Sometimes, the price shipping for a t-shirt costs more than the shirt itself, just to give you an idea of how shipping prices with fbr sucks !!

DAMM,I WANT THEM IN ISRAEL \=

oh,

and the album probably will come later in Israel ..

and is gonna be expensive in israeli money.

Damn I want to live in America or Europe. ):

Download it then, it's free and quick.

lol once wont be enough. its like crack.

you'll get addicted

Agreed. xD

yes, i hate to say it but downloading is great (free of course), although if i can actually buy it then i do of course. with any music.

Yeah I did have all the Paramore album's downloaded free but last xmas my uncle said I was kind of cheating a band I really liked by not actually buying the albums so I bought them too. :) I'll probably try and get hold of "Ignorance" so I can put it on my iPod before I go on holiday (3 days after it's released) then I'll buy the full album in September.

• 5 weeks later...

Warner Germany says the Deluxe also includes the Music Video to Ignorance.

Can this be trusted ? Because its not mentioned in any Tracklisiting neither the Pre-Order Site.

http://www.warnermusic.de/paramore/news/

I try to translate it as accurate as possible

...handwritten Lyrics, a coloured Vinyl-Single with four acoustic Songs, a DVD, which contains an exklusive Making Of the Album (incl. Interviews and Behind The Scenes-Footage) , the Musicvideo to Ignorance and many more ...

Oh, I'll be so tempted to get it when it leaks...but because I know I'm getting the Deluxe Edition, I really need to wait.

:P

Or you could go.. well I've already paid for this, what would be wrong with having it a little early? :P Well I'm gonna wait, seeing as I've already pre-ordered Deluxe and Standard editions... Kinda makes them redundant if I don't :lol:

When it came to Riot, I didn't listen to any leaks, but I did listen to the legal early release Rhapsody did the weekend before it came out.

Don't know what I'll do this time around, but I know I won't be downloading any leaks.

When it came to Riot, I didn't listen to any leaks, but I did listen to the legal early release Rhapsody did the weekend before it came out.

Don't know what I'll do this time around, but I know I won't be downloading any leaks.

I know that you're doing it on principle or whatever, but why not? If you're going to buy the album, what's the difference if you download the leak and get to listen to the album early?