Hayley AP Chat July 9th 8:30 EST

the1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: Whoa, let the flames begin. So, we expected a huge chat, but we did not expect anything as colossal as we got. To put it in simple terms, we are broken. We received over 4x the traffic we were prepared for and the site could not possibly handle it. That’s what we get. For this, I apologize and am feeling sorry. We could not possibly handle the amount of exposure the chat garnered nor the thousands of people that put pressure on the site and crushcrushcrushed the site. Looking up, we have a miracle. Hallelujah! Hayley’s going to go through this thread and answer all of your questions. Here we go again…

I love how they fit song names in there lol.

whoa

let the flames begin

we are broken

thats what we (you) get

feeling sorry

pressure

crush crush crush

miracle

hallelujah

here we go again

lmfao wtf

idk why i names all of those btw

I want to bold them for the sake of it.

UPDATE: Whoa, let the flames begin. So, we expected a huge chat, but we did not expect anything as colossal as we got. To put it in simple terms, we are broken. We received over 4x the traffic we were prepared for and the site could not possibly handle it. That’s what we get. For this, I apologize and am feeling sorry. We could not possibly handle the amount of exposure the chat garnered nor the thousands of people that put pressure on the site and crushcrushcrushed the site. Looking up, we have a miracle. Hallelujah! Hayley’s going to go through this thread and answer all of your questions. Here we go again

werent they already on tour with syg?

and their fall tour wont be with NFG like that one kid said. cuz it'll be headlining and if they went on tour with NFG. NFG would headling.

and for some reason once the swellers were announced on FBR i had a feeling they'd tour together..... we'll see what happens