Pictures from last night (5-19-06) in Denver at Cervantes

simplexyetxconfusing

I cant believe hunter is still wearing that shirt...i taked to him at the knitting factory..and he told me the story of it and how he was going to wear it EVERY show even if it smells....welll it has been like 3 weeks and he wore it like every show.....lol

I cant believe hunter is still wearing that shirt...i taked to him at the knitting factory..and he told me the story of it and how he was going to wear it EVERY show even if it smells....welll it has been like 3 weeks and he wore it like every show.....lol

hahah wow

thats amazing

i wonder how often they get to wash their clothes lol

Wow im diggin her shirt/hood thing

Did you run into them earlier that day of the concert?

Yeah' date=' it was like an hour before the show was about to start. Me and my friend were looking for a marker just in case we met Paramore to get their autographs. We couldn't find a marker so we were walking back to the venue. There was a group of kids walking towards us and I didn't realize that it was Paramore until I realized that there was a tiny girl with red hair out in front. We ran into them on the street and then at the coffee shop later.[/quote']

Oh wow that must have been so awesome *faint*

haha i remember that!

i think about that everytime someone posts new pics and sure enough he's wearing it.