new poster?

This is where I got it:

http://www.postergods.com/paramore-punk-alternative-rock-band-24x36-poster-1558.html

After shipping, it ended up being $11, but it's the cheapest I've found online. Most places charge $8 for the poster and then $6 for shipping, which is ridiculous for a huge piece of glossy paper. lol

Don't forget to use the coupon code "PG20" or "chat20" to get 20% off the order and bring it to $10.70 :mrgreen:

I found a different poster in HMV with Taylor on it. But it's a weird lighting - not professional or a photoshoot. It just looks like it was taken in a lounge somewhere. XD my mom was like "Hey, why is it that on this poster there are 5 people and on your desktop (of the computer) there are only 4?"

D: I have to change that.

^I'll tell you right now, that was on the part of the post office. I had nothing but great customer service from PosterGods. I'm sure they'll send you a new one.

Yeah, I received an email promptly telling me they would be reshipping it immediately and apologizing for the inconvenience. And I talked to a human the first call, too - a rare occurrence in customer service these days.

The poster is awesome, though. It's got to be one of my favorites if not my favorite press picture of Paramore.

Yeah, I received an email promptly telling me they would be reshipping it immediately and apologizing for the inconvenience. And I talked to a human the first call, too - a rare occurrence in customer service these days.

The poster is awesome, though. It's got to be one of my favorites if not my favorite press picture of Paramore.

Yeah, I ordered it at the same time as a bunch of other people, and they emailed me to let me know it had gone on backorder. We had a short conversation through email, and the same guy emailed me back every time. They were great.

Alright I just ordered mine. Lets see what happens when I get it. I think Im gonna buy a poster frame @ Walgreens. $13!! lol. It's $40 on the site, what a joke.

$13?? I think I'm going to Walgreens when I get home. lol