Hey Everyone!

Harry

Hi, I'm Harry (this is one of the few forums where my name wasn't taken so I could actually use it as a username:mrgreen:) and I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

I actually only started listening to Paramore recently, a few weeks ago and already I seriously love this band.

I'm pretty much obsessed with music. If I'm not with friends, I'm pretty much on music forums, listening to music several hours a day, playing guitar several hours a day (I play 7 strings if you can't tell from my user title:P), writing/composing and recording music.

I'm into a diverse range of music. Some stuff I've been listening to lately and love include:

Between the Buried and Me

Protest The Hero

Cynic

Gojira

Kayo Dot

maudlin of the Well

Radiohead

Minus the Bear

SikTh

Nevermore

At The Drive In

Refused

The Mars Volta

Megadeth (their old stuff)

Black Sabbath

Iron Maiden

In Flames

Meshuggah

Stravinsky

Chopin

Sunny Day Real Estate

Rites of Spring

Thrice

I'm into a lot of metal bands as you can see, but fortunately I'm not an idiotic metal elitist who listens to only metal and shuns other music, I have an appreciation and an open mind for so much more than just metal.

And of course Paramore, hehe. I learnt Fences on guitar a few days ago, it's nice to be able to play some straight up simple structured stuff next to the more complex stuff I play:mrgreen:

Good to be here, I hope to have fun, see y'all around :mrgreen:

• Like 1

hey, welcome. i'm Betty (:

"Posts Per Day: 56.80"

HOLY MOLEY, lol.

Okay, to be fair, I used to have 51 per day at one forum I used to go to.

I pretty much just left that forum one day because it was seriously getting in the way of my social life haha.

An impressive feat indeed considering you're not allowed to double post here:mrgreen:

I'm pretty much obsessed with music. If I'm not with friends, I'm pretty much on music forums, listening to music several hours a day, playing guitar several hours a day (I play 7 strings if you can't tell from my user title:P), writing/composing and recording music.

I'm into a diverse range of music. Some stuff I've been listening to lately and love include:

Between the Buried and Me

Protest The Hero

Cynic

Gojira

Kayo Dot

maudlin of the Well

Radiohead

Minus the Bear

SikTh

Nevermore

At The Drive In

Refused

The Mars Volta

Megadeth (their old stuff)

Black Sabbath

Iron Maiden

In Flames

Meshuggah

Stravinsky

Chopin

Sunny Day Real Estate

Rites of Spring

Thrice

I'm into a lot of metal bands as you can see, but fortunately I'm not an idiotic metal elitist who listens to only metal and shuns other music, I have an appreciation and an open mind for so much more than just metal.

And of course Paramore, hehe. I learnt Fences on guitar a few days ago, it's nice to be able to play some straight up simple structured stuff next to the more complex stuff I play:mrgreen:

Good to be here, I hope to have fun, see y'all around :mrgreen:

HOLY EFFIN' MOLEY :willy_nilly:

I feel like I'm looking into a mirror here. Only thing I need now is a 7-stringer. :) Welcome!