Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

How can you base that off of 23 seconds?

I'm judging the clip, not the video, I don't like the clip, which is the chorus pretty much.. which is why I'm hoping the verses will be better...

i think this video is perfect for the song meaning
That's similar to what I said to Matt (and I even explained it in detail lol) but he was still like........

:nono:

Surprisingly I know the meaning :P I think there are other ways to do it

^ thats kinds the point lol if u know what the song is about then you know why shes all crazy and in the guy's faces hahahaha

I generally don't get the songs meanings, except for very simple/straight songs. :rotfl:

Unless I read about those songs.

So yeah. xd

Crazy stuff for me. :P

i liked what 23 seconds i saw of it, i think its going to be an awesome music video. they all looked good in it also. once again they've created amazing music. i never doubted them, but i honestly was getting bored with their other stuff, very excited cant wait for the cd to be released. it will def exceed riot!'s sellings i think.

i liked what 23 seconds i saw of it, i think its going to be an awesome music video. they all looked good in it also. once again they've created amazing music. i never doubted them, but i honestly was getting bored with their other stuff, very excited cant wait for the cd to be released. it will def exceed riot!'s sellings i think.

Yeah especially after Twilight and the No Doubt tour, that got their fame into a much higher level.